Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dvd System Pain In The ****

Hi, I have a full ice install inc an innovatek dvd player with a flip down screen and tv. But when I set my sound specifications, ie vocal mix with bass, and turn the car off, it resets itself to default which is starting to get on my nerves as I have to reset it every time.

I have 1000watt components in the front and jbl 6x9's in the rear with a 1500watt sub and dont feel I am getting the most out of it due to this. I have been told that if the ignition wire is not connected that it will reset. I didnt do it myself as it looked complicated with the lexus wiring, but now I wish I had.

Can anyone shed any light. Tom

ps, I am going to sell the DVD player as soon as I get my hands on an alpine or kenwood system, if anyone is interested, let me know

If you take the stereo out.

If the colours on the Stereo are standard.

The Red one on the stereo should be attached to a Yellow and Blue wire.

And The Yellow one should be attached to a Gray wire.

And finally the Black one to a brown wire.

Hope this helps.

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links