Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Bad Week

Damer

Had an "informal interview" last Friday to be re appointed on a major contract. My colleague an I thought it went well.

GOBSMACKED on Monday to find out we didn't get shortlisted. :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Lots of hair pulling shouting/blaming/guilt.

Suposed to be off these next 3 days with the kids, long half term.

Spent most of the day in the office/on blackberry/writing a presentation to rescue the position.

THEN I managed to scrape the rear quarter of my car getting out of the car. :crybaby:

Going to have to work tomorrow to try and sort stuff even though it is my eldest birthday party.

I know it is not as bad some others situations but the last 2 days have been an absolute 'mare with no immediate resolution in sight.

Always do what I do when it gets bad............think, plenty of people in Christie's Hospital would be glad to swap problems...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links