Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Geometry In Scotland?

Hi

Have a 99 IS200 Sport.

Looking for someone to set the geometry of my IS200 in Scotland. Preferably near Edinburgh, but will travel. (Just not as far as Wheels In Motion!)

Anyone got any good/bad experiences?

Martin.

Martin

I have asked the same question to Tony at WiMS & he unfortunatly could not recommend anyone in Aberdeen but was good enough to help me with the settings. But I have found (but not yet used) a company that has a good rep in the Aberdeen area. If this is of any use drop me a pm & I can give you soem info, bit of a travel but if you are stuck let me know.

Cheers

Bobby

I have also asked this question before for the glasgow area to no avail. There is a place in Aberdeen called wallace performance, they sold me my brakes, they might be able to help, still, I'd be almost as well drivin down to WIM as drivin up to aberdeen, but let me know how you get on.

Nearest i can recommend but not exactly local is

TDi-North

21 & 22 Aston Court,

Kingsland Grange,

Warrington, WA1 4SG

Tel: 0800 0196055

Email: info@TDi-North.com

They are well aware and use the wim corrective calibration positions...

Hope this helps

B)-->

QUOTE(Hank B @ Jun 13 2007, 06:42 PM)
Getting closer ^_^

Thought you were gonna open some franchises?

Get one in central scotland!! There's loads of members up here, we need love too!

Oh i know... Everyday i am asked for recommendations north. South central and South east are pretty much sorted. West can wait.... Mid is sorted so North is next.... Subject to interest. My ambition is to have a county by county coverage so that people don't have to travel 100's of miles just to get a good job done for a good price.

• 1 month later...

Don't know if you still need this info mate but try clcm in Edinburgh (just at sighthill) they do all types off geometry and alignment for glanvargil etc on ferrari's,porsche and aston martin etc. Phone number is 0131 453 2698,this is who i will be using to set up my is200 before i go to the ring in september :D:D

• 2 months later...
Don't know if you still need this info mate but try clcm in Edinburgh (just at sighthill) they do all types off geometry and alignment for glanvargil etc on ferrari's,porsche and aston martin etc. Phone number is 0131 453 2698,this is who i will be using to set up my is200 before i go to the ring in september :D:D

Hi D3num

Haven't seen any posts detailing your car crashing at the ring. Did they do a good job? Did they use the WIM settings, and what equipment do they use? Oh, and how much £ ? I can't find anything bout this company online unfortunately.

Edit:

Found a few others who think they're good:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showpost.php?...mp;postcount=13

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/121876-wheel-setup.html

http://www.scottishelises.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1054

Martin.

Please remember the Lexus calibration positions are wrong, hence the reason so many members have tyre wear issues.

wim re-wrote the front calibration positions some years ago eradicating the problem.... This i can make available to anyone who needs them.

Please remember the Lexus calibration positions are wrong, hence the reason so many members have tyre wear issues.

wim re-wrote the front calibration positions some years ago eradicating the problem.... This i can make available to anyone who needs them.

Thanks mate, got your settings on file! Will take them to whoeve I decided to get to do the work, and post feedback here.

Martin.

Thanks mate, got your settings on file! Will take them to whoeve I decided to get to do the work, and post feedback here.

Martin.

Good stuff..... Obtaining the wim calibration positions is quite a task for the operator.... I will pm you a contact number just in case the technician has trouble.

Please let me know when you are going for the calibration in advance though....... The old head gets dizzy nowadays... :duh:

with so many cars all over the place.