Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Some One To Save A Webpage For Me

Rob

hi all,

for some reason I cant save a webpage :unsure: i just get an error message can someone try and do it for me and then email me the saved webpage a bit later.

if you can it will be greatly appreciated! All will become clear later today - its to do with an eBay scumbag!

the item number is 300106611405

thanks!

rob

hi all,

for some reason I cant save a webpage :unsure: i just get an error message can someone try and do it for me and then email me the saved webpage a bit later.

if you can it will be greatly appreciated! All will become clear later today - its to do with an ebay scumbag!

the item number is 300106611405

thanks!

rob

got it saved to email rob

let me know if you need it :D

ok mate cheers - ifor some reason i couldnt save the web page at all even when i changed over to ei7, in the end i used snagit and that worked fine - reason being... well check the feedback i gave him - for £50 i would rather have had a wan* !

Sorry to hear about bad ebayer.

Like what you did

If he doesn't give you a refund within the next 7 days, I would put his full name and

address and telephone number up aswell.

Then every LOC memeber can ring him and ask for a refund....lol

All the best.

Paul.

I was told that you could recall a cheque within 6 months of cashing it. Not sure how true that is though.

Can see why he didn't post actual pictures though, I make a point that I want to see pics of exactly what I am purchasing. If no pics, then no sale.

one the cheque is cashed then thats it - no comeback or possibility to get ur money back, if it hasnt been cashed then u can stop it --- for a fee of course.

but i have ideas on getting my own back :devil: :devil: the wheels are in motion!

funny thing was he sent me message saying i was being unreasonable!