Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 80k Service Schedule

Here I am again with the same dilema - lexus Nottingham :tsktsk: or other :question:

Does anybody know approx costs (lexusdealeer) and schedule for 80k service.

Can anybody recommend a garage other than lexus in nottinghamshire area?

Unfortunately, due to many reasons I didn't get 70k service done. Is this going to affect cost of 80k.

Cheers

Porky

Cant remeber which is the bigger service 80 or 70 so it wont add extra cost you'll just have to have any work done that was due on the 70k service if that was the bigger one.

And you'll obviously only get 1 stamp for 80k service.

80k is a major service, just had a 70k done at the lexus dealer and it was £250 and i think the major service costs around £450 upto £600 (might be wrong on that figure :whistling: )

I got a local garage price recenlty which was gave was £140 - and they would change the price if i wanted to upgrade / provide the parts

my 80k service is due, i called around a few lexus dealers and most quoted around £400

stoke quoted me about £380, with gold discount it went down to about £325 and if i bring my own oil, it goes down to £275, so i'm probably gonna get it done there :)

my 80k service is due, i called around a few lexus dealers and most quoted around £400

stoke quoted me about £380, with gold discount it went down to about £325 and if i bring my own oil, it goes down to £275, so i'm probably gonna get it done there :)

Just a quick word of advice when you supply your own oil. Just make sure they use it. When my GS300 went in for a service in December of 06 at Lexus Woodford, I supplied 8 litres of Castrol Edge fully synthetic oil. They ended up using their own. The down side, it's not running on the oil I wanted :tsktsk: , the plus side, I didn't get charged by them for using their own oil :blink: .

Why did they not use it did they forget to?

When I dropped the car off, I told the service guy that the two cans of Castrol Edge were behind the drivers seat. I really wanted them to use this oil because it is loads better than the chip fat they put in it. I imagine there was a communications break down between the people who booked it in and the workshop. I did tell the people who rang up a few weeks after the service was compleated that I was not happy that my own oil was not used but nothing was ever said or done :tsktsk: . Fingers crossed they will use it next time as it has been sat in a cupboard now waiting till December for it's next one. Hope it doesn't go off :blink: .

Thankyou everybody for your replies!!!!

Will ring round some local dealers for quotes. Virtually everytime I've used Nottingham they've tried to mug me.

Has anybody used another garage other than dealer and do you think that it will reduce sale price if so? Due to having sprogs now I'm (with regret) :crybaby: looking to sell after sevice done and look at larger vehicle.

• 2 months later...

:tomato: did u get to know how much the dealers were requesting to service your is200 in the end for 80k service?

Here I am again with the same dilema - lexus Nottingham :tsktsk: or other :question:

Does anybody know approx costs (lexusdealeer) and schedule for 80k service.

Can anybody recommend a garage other than lexus in nottinghamshire area?

Unfortunately, due to many reasons I didn't get 70k service done. Is this going to affect cost of 80k.

Cheers

Porky