Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is 200 Se

Guest Yad

Hello,

I'm a new member in need of some help. I have just bought a T reg 1999 IS200 Se model and the CD player does not work. It's a 6 CD player and i'm sure a CD is stuck in the multiplayer.

Whenever I tun the engine on the cd player makes a buzzing noise, I think it's trying to load/eject the stuck CD.

It does not display the ERR 3 on screen.

I have been to Lexus/Toyota Dealers who, without looking at the cd player quote me £400+ to repair.

For that kind of money an aftermarket CD player would have to do, but I would like to keep the original.

Please could you recommend someone in the South Yorkshire area who can help fix the original for a reasonable price.

Thanks For Your Help,

Yad

Autosound in Bradford (W Yorks) should be able to repair your CD player. Not sure of cost though. Google autosound.

If you think there is a cd stuck in it, do a search on LOC and look for how to remove your cd player, then take a few screws out of the top to remove the cover and remove the cd yourself!! That way its free!!

Chris