Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Apprentice

yup i watch it, and i think Kristina and Trey were far worthier of being in the Final than Simon is.

Though Simon did do his research about the job, which is commendable.

Katie is a game player and actress... did not like her.

What the hell was Lohit even doing in the penultimate round... he should've been long gone.

Generally speaking, I dont think many of them at the start of the show, were even mildly intelligent characters.

IMO.

do any of these guys really have any chance to get this kind of job in the real world tho(without TV).Maybe the lady with the already 90k+salary and perhaps the cambridge grad, who at the end of the day justify that type of outlay from an employee.I must say most of these people are dreamers. Tre what a joke,15 international offices in bedrooms around the world(fathers failed business,i know too many asian boys barkin up this tre!!!___________get it!HAHAHAHAHA.I just think there are so many grads/non grads that outshine these fools everyday that its upsetting to see these prats even competing in the same salary arena with their present CV's. We all know who the real winner here is and that is that annoying GIT.Alan artificial sweetner

I too think they're totally overrated!!

Tre - 15 busienss's, yeh right

Simon - dunno about him, seems a "nice" fella though he really mucked up the trampolene bit...

Christina - strongest candidate by far - She's bound to win IMHO - AMS likes those who come through tuff times

Katie - well what can I say - she's probably totally damaged her reputation by coming on the show not even wanting it...

I think any of the last 4 from the last show would have walked this series and could be given the job. None of them though are worth £90k, not in my business...

yup i watch it, and i think Kristina and Trey were far worthier of being in the Final than Simon is.

Though Simon did do his research about the job, which is commendable.

Katie is a game player and actress... did not like her.

What the hell was Lohit even doing in the penultimate round... he should've been long gone.

Generally speaking, I dont think many of them at the start of the show, were even mildly intelligent characters.

IMO.

Totally agree mate.....however i felt that none of them stood out as exceptional, however it should have been a Tre & Kristina final.......also felt it was all a bit staged with katie.....you dont get that far to suddenly realsie that you aint got childcare arrangements :tomato::tomato: