Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys,

just picked up my 1999 Gs300 sport, Atlantis Mica Blue, so glad to be back driving a lexus again, and it is such a nice car to drive :D

will get some pictures up soon, just want to keep on driving her at the moment...

only downside is I will now spend all my money doing some mods, suggestions welcome!!

first off though will be:

painted red calipers

clear side repeaters

tints

I like the rear LED light clusters that prolex have, but will they suit the car because of the brake light in the spoiler will not be LED ? anybody got these

:)

Hi Guys,

just picked up my 1999 Gs300 sport, Atlantis Mica Blue, so glad to be back driving a lexus again, and it is such a nice car to drive :D

will get some pictures up soon, just want to keep on driving her at the moment...

only downside is I will now spend all my money doing some mods, suggestions welcome!!

first off though will be:

painted red calipers

clear side repeaters

tints

I like the rear LED light clusters that prolex have, but will they suit the car because of the brake light in the spoiler will not be LED ? anybody got these

:)

Hi, i have the LED lamps, my rear spoiler has the LED lights so it goes well together, i think they can be changed to LED by ordering a set from your dealer cos they were changed on a 2001+. Fit is the same.

Nice choice of motor, get some pics up............