Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got The Best Insurance Quote For My New Lex

Just to let anyone know if your looking for a great insurance quote speak to Tony at A-Plan insurance (Newbury branch) Tel: 01635-521818.

I was getting really silly quote’s from other companies, so asked a mate of mine who has a civic type R, he’s spent a lot of money on it, (198bhp standard) now he’s getting 258bhp and it looks and sounds MEAN!!!!!!!

A-Plan did him a great deal even with all the work he’s done on it. So give em a call,

Just to let anyone know if your looking for a great insurance quote speak to Tony at A-Plan insurance (Newbury branch) Tel: 01635-521818.

I was getting really silly quote’s from other companies, so asked a mate of mine who has a civic type R, he’s spent a lot of money on it, (198bhp standard) now he’s getting 258bhp and it looks and sounds MEAN!!!!!!!

A-Plan did him a great deal even with all the work he’s done on it. So give em a call,

A-Plan are very well thought of around here

check out the left hand banner above :whistling:

Never got a phone call back from them. Gave them all the details, operator wasn't too sure what a supercharger was :duh: Was told they would get back to me when they found a good quote. Nothing for 2 days rang back and said they couldn't get anything under £1k. So renewed with Tesco, £690 all in.

Never got a phone call back from them. Gave them all the details, operator wasn't too sure what a supercharger was :duh: Was told they would get back to me when they found a good quote. Nothing for 2 days rang back and said they couldn't get anything under £1k. So renewed with Tesco, £690 all in.

They gave me a crap quote too, twice as expensive as my cheapest.

Customer service was great tho

MY LAST YEARS QUOTE WITH TESCO WAS £327.76P

SHOPPED AROUND YESTERDAY & CAME UP WITH THIS QUOTE FROM HASTINGS DIRECT

IS 200 SE

46 year old

Fully Comprehensive

Use car for Social domestic & pleasure

9+ years of NCB

Clean License no points

none smoker

WIFE as named driver

Parked on drive

Protected NCB

Legal cover

Quote with £100.00excess was £ 278.99p

Quote with £ 50.00 excess was £ 281.66P

guess where i am going guys ................

Your a brave man putting the missus as name driver

I did the same, it dont mean she will actually drive the Lex!!!!!!!!

Putting her on as a named driver saved me about £100 :)

jus wandering,

if u put another person(not ur self) on as a main driver on the policy. say i put my partner on as main driver and me as second driver, would i be able to build up my no claims bonus, or is it just main driver?

Thanks

It depends which insurance company. I know direct line do no claims discount for name drivers