Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello

paul_NE

hi, my names paul and i live in the northeast as you've probs guessed by my user name, (between newcastle and sunderland)

currently drive a 94 honda CRX Del Sol with electric roof but it only has 2 seats so im looking to move onto a bigger car which is where you's lot come in. I've decided i want to get myself an IS200 so thought this would be the best place to start and look for info. i will search before i ask any questions but just by looking around most of them have already been answered.

anyway im off for another look around.

ps: are you's the lot who were at JAE last year and on the saturday night someones IS200 ended up getting wrapped up in cling film? or was that another club?

Where in the North east you from mate? At a guess im sayin is it a white CRX from Shearwater? YEah it was our club and it was the monster that got wrapped by a rather drunk ellz hahaha.....

Chris

Hello and welcome to the LOC mate

Good to hear we should be gaining another IS member!! If you have any questions just post them up and i'm sure we'll be able to help but it's good to see our searching first unlike alot of newbies :P

hi and welcome, will you be at JAE this year, if so pop over and say hello..........

well that is unless you manage to get an IS2 before JAE, in which case.erm, we will see you on the stand

i really want an IS200 ASAP but how soon that is i dont know lol, if i still have my honda i will be on the japnortheast stand and believe me i will be over on your stand looking at your cars, i was over there last year aswell and when i was drunk i was over that way i can only just remember the clingfilm wrapped around the car

Yeah i know boldon mate, your not the guy i was thinkin of....thankfully.... :shutit: .....good luk for your search for the car, im hopin you get if before you reach the JAE deadine....there is Moffet, jonsafc, and Me..CIJ if you wanna see any cars mate??

Chris