Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Iv Lost A Spigot Ring

Russdx

on my front drivers side alloy iv lost the little plastic spigot ring thing that goes inside the alloy to centre it onto the hub causing vibration around 50mph

i got after market alloys

how do i go about getting the correct side spigot ring for my car / alloy ?

ah cool so do all alloys are machined to a standard ? so outside bit is always same size ?? just innder bit matches car

bah ill email that company my alloy type and size and that i have a 99 is200 guess they can choose correct one from tht

If they machined every Aftermarket alloy to the correct Centre Bore of the particular make of car then they would have thousands of alloys. The centre Bore of Lexus is 61 I think. ( correction 60.1 )

B)-->

QUOTE(T7RY B @ Jun 9 2007, 05:39 PM)
Take one of the other spigot rings off and measure it.

You usually get them on eBay Or an Alloy wheel outlet

Ebay Link

Thanks for the link, I miss one aswell and was not able to find any on eBay as I did not know the name :blush:

i mean the centre of the ring changes per car but the outside dia surley must me a standard ? to all alloys ?

both diameters can change

usually wheel manfacturer will be the same through there range, but another manufacturer will be different