Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Forza Motorsport 2 (360)

Just bought my new ride, inspired by Tango's motor :D

DecalledIS350.jpg

DecalledIS3502.jpg

How it looks on the track :whistling:

DecalledIS350Hotbrakes.jpg

Just need someone to race online ;)

btw, it is an S class 987, 663Hp with 529lb/ft torque, trouble is it weighs 2619lbs, no way to make it lighter :(

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good race thanks lee...

hope you werent put off with us, we've been playing for a while and tend to go stock cars with no STM/TRC etc... makes the racing more, erm, interesting!

No mate, really enjoyed it. Think I could get used to the online part :)

If i'm on just invite me over if you'll don't mind.

I liked the GT3 so much I went and bought one, just need to do a cracking design on it now :whistling:

ill start putting together some ideas and post them up.

Having played this online for the first time last night, I found it one of the best online racing games i've played :)

I'm free most evenings to race, so if anyone is around then I can setup a room with the same stock car, say a Porsche GT3 and then just change the tracks.

good race thanks lee...

hope you werent put off with us, we've been playing for a while and tend to go stock cars with no STM/TRC etc... makes the racing more, erm, interesting!

No mate, really enjoyed it. Think I could get used to the online part :)

If i'm on just invite me over if you'll don't mind.

I liked the GT3 so much I went and bought one, just need to do a cracking design on it now :whistling:

This is mine...

f4.jpg

f3.jpg

I do need to finish off the Gulf paintjob though... but not bad for 15 minutes as a starting point!

it wont be a fight :D it will be a massicar :D

from who's point of view though? hehe

i might have to dig out the drifting NSX - especially now i've got it to handle.

or even the porsche 914, kitted out with the 959 engine a running gear....

too many choices. Nodoubt though - will be interesting.

My internet keeps disconnecting which is why I've not been online much lately. As soon as BT sort the phone line out (hopefully sometime later this week) I'll be up for some racing action ;)

:tsktsk: Still waiting for my 360 to come back from Microsoft repair centre

gawd they must have loads to repairbeen around 2 weeks now

but when back i will be buying this, as GT HD is too far away and i now feel cheated by sony

as i have a PS3 just sitting doing nothing

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links