Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Forza Motorsport 2 (360)

Shaun, When you take a photo of the car, it should give you the option to upload it to the forza site..

Once done go to forzamotorsport.net sign in with the email address you use for live, then you should see your photo's

Heres my work in progress Tezza

altezzafo5.jpg

That looks like the IS 430 I've just won

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it.. damn that took me ages to do.. guess ill have to rethink :S

Sorry mate. I think I won it after winning the Normally Aspirated races or it might have been one of the manufacturing races

I've just got Colin Mcrae Dirt so I'm just giving that a go. The off road racing and hill climb are excellent. Seems like a great game too. Its a more arcady racer than Forza. Well worth getting too.

So where have people found the cheapest to buy Forza2?

Also anyone know the difference between the standard version and the limited edition?

I think the LE edition has about 4 extra cars (not sure if you can unlock them in the normal version or not) and a making of book or something.

Cheapest is probably shopto.net £37.99 (normal)

So where have people found the cheapest to buy Forza2?

Also anyone know the difference between the standard version and the limited edition?

I think the LE edition has about 4 extra cars (not sure if you can unlock them in the normal version or not) and a making of book or something.

Cheapest is probably shopto.net £37.99 (normal)

Cheers mate, just ordered the Standard version, 4 cars isn't going to make/break the game for me :)

Ordered from The Hut, found a 10% discount code, so got it for £32.82 :D

is it.. damn that took me ages to do.. guess ill have to rethink :S

Sorry mate. I think I won it after winning the Normally Aspirated races or it might have been one of the manufacturing races

I've just got Colin Mcrae Dirt so I'm just giving that a go. The off road racing and hill climb are excellent. Seems like a great game too. Its a more arcady racer than Forza. Well worth getting too.

Yeah i see it now.. Damn.... oh well.. ill have to make some small adjustemtns.

The Le version comes with 4 extra cars, and they are not unlockable to normall players, even if you try to buy them from the auction house... :(

P.s guys, if you get freind request from DoZZaSR thats me... :D

I have to say, online with friends (avoid public rooms) is great - you can even make money towards your career..

I've had it a week now, about 35% complete on the career, huge amount of cars...

Guys ill be online tonight 9pm (15th) onwards i can host a race if anyone is intrested

Doh, my one hasn't arrived yet :(

Hopefully tomorrow. Not sure how the online version works, does it use the catchup system where a higher performance car is limited to the same power as the lower one?

Not sure how the online version works, does it use the catchup system where a higher performance car is limited to the same power as the lower one?

Nope, its all down to the skill, (or lack of) of the people in front (or behind).

So, I have to complete a bit of the game to max out the performance of a car before I try online :unsure:

Can't see it being much fun if i'm in a standard car and your in your maxxed out ride :winky:

How many can race at once?

Can't wait for this now, looks wicked that you can put your own graphics on to cars :o

Dont let the graphics thing fool you Lee, it took me an absolute age to put the TDI logo together - only to realise that i'd done it wrong!

I was LED to believe (wrongly i might add) by a friend that you could overlay any pic you wanted. Seems you cant.

Although, i was racing a guy last night who has Halo2 graphics all over his car. Theres no way he could have done it with the tools you're given.

Unless i'm missing something.....

P.S. Lee - did you get your package today?

Not sure how the online version works, does it use the catchup system where a higher performance car is limited to the same power as the lower one?

Nope, its all down to the skill, (or lack of) of the people in front (or behind).

So, I have to complete a bit of the game to max out the performance of a car before I try online :unsure:

Can't see it being much fun if i'm in a standard car and your in your maxxed out ride :winky:

How many can race at once?

Can't wait for this now, looks wicked that you can put your own graphics on to cars :o

The way the game balances diffrent spec cars is as follows.

Each car is given a base Group rating form D,C,B,A,S,U (D lowest, U Highest(plus R1,R2(These are race cars and cant be upgraded))) plus a performance Index number

When a host creates a room he can select which group rating the cars will be, this means you will be in a room normally where you can only drive S class cars. Then each car has the Performace number which shows the releative performance inside that group of cars.

This helps to make it more fair, you will be suprised when you see a low P.I class S car beating a High P.I class S car, it really does come down to driver skill..

Everytime you upgrade a car, you change its P.I and if the change (or culmative change) is big enough you will actually change its group..

Hope that makes sence.

All those graphics are made in game.. amazing i know but true...

Cheers for that Continuity, cool idea that then, should make for some close/interesting racing. Does it have damage like Toca3?

@Shaun, certianly did mate, although still at work so will take a look and post up later :)

I prefer to turn off al the driver aids too.

i dont use traction control, stability control, ABS or brake assist. I think this way, it teachesyou to be a better driver

Any fool can throw a car around with all the aids on but you actually have to concentrate to get the things to do what you want with everything turned off.

The NSX me and Sam put together is a N/A screamer with about 500hp and is a bitch to get round the circuits. Even with Sam's chassis dynamics and geometry knowledge (which in the game is almost perfectly realistic) its still alot of hard work.

Not like the old days of Gran Tourismo when you'd simply put slicks on, deck the hell out of it try to initiate oversteer through power. If you did that with Forza 2, you wind up with a gravel trap picnic!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links