Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone On Here?

Just wondering if this was anyone on here ripping people off?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=170118194121

Certainly a rip off of the uninformed, wonder how many he's sold?

Lee...are you at Stafford Uni?

Nah mate I live in Stafford, sometimes go up the uni tho if they got any decents bands on.

why and how is he ripping people off ??

Was thinking the same thing....i mean its only £60..or have i missed something :unsure:

Well, its £75 when you add postage and packing.

They are £35 to buy at any dealer.

Anyway back to the topic, is this anyone on here?

mudz couldnt you apply your train of thought as posted here to your recent topic

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...c=41564&hl=

agree no one forces you to pay it, but when the main dealer is charging half what its being sold for on eBay, the chap, is blatantly ripping people off.

i bet he doesnt order them untill someone has bought it from him......

see what you are saying matt all be it lexus profit margin was considerably higher in my post roughly £300 quid .just stating that this happens every day in the real world .someone buys something and sells it on for a profit .but as i said i see your point

If you buy the one that needs spraying then i agree your not spending any extra but if your buying the pre painted ones then you would be spending £30 more.

He is entitled to charge what he likes but i know i'd be hacked off if i bought when and then found out i could of saved myself £30

Pretty dumb to buy a Lexus part without at least inquiring at a Lexus dealer........

However, correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't even buy the Sport Grille prepainted in Strathcaron Blue can you? (I'm sure it was never available when I wanted one ages ago) so that's just plain lies

well i reckon he's brought a job lot for a very cheap price which can be done and either himself or a contact sprays them to order. if not he's a very good Shark!!! :rolleyes:

That was my first thought but then this statement in advert isn't true.

All Sports grills are genuine and are brand new boxed only opened to check the right colour when received!