Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Q's On Rx300 V2 2003+

hmmm, just got my new shape rx300 se-l serviced, they gave me a rx400-h courtesy car. loved it. i heard theres a £180 sat nav upgrade- will it make my screen look like the 400's, which i really preferred? (both uk cars). it was much clearer. i regularily go to a building 1mile south of the m27. the nav routes me along the m27 and then announces "you have reached your destination, guidance will now end" as i am doing 70 mph, miles from a motorway exit. the site i want to get to is not new. will the nav upgrade fix this? i know my way without nav (pretty much), its just annoying.

couple of other q's, can someone confirm that the nav codes don't work on uk cars? (enter address in motion). ive been playing with the USA codes for ages.

i also want bluetooth- can it be retrofitted?

anyone have a list of CBEST / C-BEST codes that work on uk 300's (v2) ? i would like doors to auto lock with key in ignition.

otherwise i love the car. ive had no air suspension problems (leaning etc.) has anyone upgraded from a rx300 v2 to a rx400-h ? was it worth it? can you do nav in motion on the 400's?

sorry for all the q's. ive searched here for the info, but think the topics could do with an update.

thanks

andy

hmmm, just got my new shape rx300 se-l serviced, they gave me a rx400-h courtesy car. loved it. i heard theres a £180 sat nav upgrade- will it make my screen look like the 400's, which i really preferred? (both uk cars). it was much clearer. i regularily go to a building 1mile south of the m27. the nav routes me along the m27 and then announces "you have reached your destination, guidance will now end" as i am doing 70 mph, miles from a motorway exit. the site i want to get to is not new. will the nav upgrade fix this? i know my way without nav (pretty much), its just annoying.

couple of other q's, can someone confirm that the nav codes don't work on uk cars? (enter address in motion). ive been playing with the USA codes for ages.

i also want bluetooth- can it be retrofitted?

anyone have a list of CBEST / C-BEST codes that work on uk 300's (v2) ? i would like doors to auto lock with key in ignition.

otherwise i love the car. ive had no air suspension problems (leaning etc.) has anyone upgraded from a rx300 v2 to a rx400-h ? was it worth it? can you do nav in motion on the 400's?

sorry for all the q's. ive searched here for the info, but think the topics could do with an update.

thanks

andy

When my RX300 was in for a service, they gave me a RX350 and the sat nav screen was far better, more options and looked better. I have just bought the very latest sat nav disc from www.lexus-mapudates.eu for £108 including shipping, Lexus main dealer wanted about £250 !! I was hoping that the disc would have updated the screen and functions, but all it did was update the actual map details and POI (which is why I did it). If anyone does know how to make the sat nav screen on a 2003 RX look like the brand new models, I would love to know.