Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Control Arm

japscrap

both tops are done in the car but i now need both bottoms.

i don't know if I will need both parts ie the main swinging arm and it's stabilizing arm but i'm trying to find a place online who can supply them. i definitely need the stabilizing/ control arm and i'm not sure about the swing arm but if they aren't going to break the bank i will get both parts.

anyone know where i can get these online?

don't know any shops online, I personally would get any control arms from the states, exchange rate is really good at the moment...

Try Sewell's Lexus in Texas., I just bought some stuff from them

001 214 352 8190

Ask for internet parts dept

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

All

My front control lower arm bushes have worn out. Lexus prices for the complete arm unit with bushes are way over the top. Am considering buying bushes from TM ngineering in USA. Has anyone tried them? Did this make the driving and suspension a lot better?

Where in London, or East London can I get the bushes fitted for a reasonable price?

Many Thks Charley

All

My front control lower arm bushes have worn out. Lexus prices for the complete arm unit with bushes are way over the top. Am considering buying bushes from TM ngineering in USA. Has anyone tried them? Did this make the driving and suspension a lot better?

Where in London, or East London can I get the bushes fitted for a reasonable price?

Many Thks Charley

Hi mate, i looked into this a while ago, it seems you cant replace the bushes, you have to change the whole control arm @ £106 + VAT per side, from Lexus,

I may be wrong but i spent a bit of time looking this topic up.

Good luck, Tommy

EDIT- Just realised the enquirie waqs the GS, iv'e got an IS so may be different, sorry for any confusion.

Tommy

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links