Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Secure Rear Number Plate Bolts For Is300

someone was trying to get at my rear number plate which is just fixed on with regular screws. anyone know if you can get more secure bolts or screws with caps on them, preferably coloured black as the holes for the plate are on the letters, cheers

Have you tried Halfords as they seem to do allsorts nowadays, have to admit I stick mine on nowadays with the double sided tape, once that stuff sticks they're on there for good!

someone was trying to get at my rear number plate which is just fixed on with regular screws. anyone know if you can get more secure bolts or screws with caps on them, preferably coloured black as the holes for the plate are on the letters, cheers

You could just buy a couple of square head screws. Not many thieves carry a square head screw driver around.

there was a news feature on this last week, about people stealing number plates. why not look into tamperproof number plates, if anyone tries to steal them off your car, they will break into lots of pieces. not sure of avaliability or cost.

this happened last week to my dad, some theving :tsktsk: pulled off his number plates just to nick the dealership surrounds/holders off his Audi A4 1.9 tdi sport....

guys if they want them bad enough they will take them.So in my opinion sticky pads as there easy to apply and tidy finish and they wont fall off.If you want to **** with them cut the ends of the plastic screws and super glue them to plate and let them try and unscrew them and eventually the heads will bugger up and they will leave them alone