Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Think?

Hello all

As a few of you know i've been looking to get another lexus been looking for an is300 in a diferent colour from the normal blue,green,etc (nowt wrong with any of them i best add :) ) anyway i've been looknig at this today and wonderd what you all thought as i think it looks quite good and a bit different ITS AN IS300 and up for £7495 with 63k on the clock :)

Chris...... :)

Looks nice Chris and it sounds like a good deal too mate does it come with all the usual paperwork etc.i do like white when its clean

Yes Rod its got all the usual papers not got the sat nav but got that in mine at the moment and could always get a tom tom? i do like the white and being an is300 it'l look good next to my is200 (am i just being greedy now? :D )

:o I bought my IS200 for that 2 years ago :crybaby:

Definatly go and look at it, it it looks and feels right and everything is as it should be than that would be the bargin of the year so far :)

I paid even more for mine...

I do like the white, not many on the road and as white cars go, the IS shape pulls it off.

Just got my insurance quote come through for the car and quite suprised at it at £422 fully comp with protected no claims and breakdown cover and £200 excess with zurich so looking good so far as that works out at £10 more than i pay for my is200 :D :D

Just got my insurance quote come through for the car and quite suprised at it at £422 fully comp with protected no claims and breakdown cover and £200 excess with zurich so looking good so far as that works out at £10 more than i pay for my is200 :D :D

Yeah but your old :tomato:

:D

Yeah but your old :tomato:

:D

Morning mate :) your only jeaalous :P :P