Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Short Break

Anyone wanting a long weekend break to Germany.

I have an extra seat going now seeing as the missus couldn't make her mind up, so I banned her from coming :)

The only thing you'll have to pay for is your room, £100 and your travel insurance. Train is already sorted.

Can arrange to meet/pickup from somewhere on route or the train station if your coming from the north.

Lee.

More info here

Wounded, if I didn't have the dentists...... :tsktsk:

Don't worry about them :) Cancel and come to Germany, i'll get you into see my sister about your teeth when we get back ;)

Id love to mate, been waiting for 9 months to get the second part of this operation to be complete. This aside as its my last week with my current employer it may be difficult to get the Saturday off.....

To be fair though I couldn't give a stuff about my employer, just a shame the dentist in the circumstance comes first.... :crybaby: thats pretty much how I feel everytime I eat or drink....otherwise id bite ya hand off!

Anyone wanting a long weekend break to Germany.

I have an extra seat going now seeing as the missus couldn't make her mind up, so I banned her from coming :)

The only thing you'll have to pay for is your room, £100 and your travel insurance. Train is already sorted.

Can arrange to meet/pickup from somewhere on route or the train station if your coming from the north.

Lee.

More info here

Same here, Steve not coming now, so anyone wanting to go :)

Come on guys, for those who said you didn't want to take your car over, this is the perfect opportunity to get a feel of what its like.

Think Stav paid £84 for the three nights in the hotel, travel insurance is just £15. Nothing else but spending money and probably a bit of fuel money for Gord ;)

why who's coming mate?have you sorted us with some women for the evening entertainment?

Nah mate, no women, but i'm sure Stav wouldn't mind wearing a dress for your ;)

Stav is coming with me but I got a slight technical hitch with the car so we might need another way of getting there :(