Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bmw Driver Video

Bazza

Was like watching a Video game... guys running from the cops don't drive that reckless... shocking but explains a lot regarding the standard of driving from eastern immigrants over here....

OMG!!!! What a bloody idiot!!! :tsktsk:

To be honest however, only last week I saw a pratt in a BMW 645i Convertable with all his mates in the car weeving in and out and tailigating and overtaking using the hard shoulder; he was not far off the goings on in the video!

I have to say however, that I don't think that is the 330D. When you accelerate its quieter then that and sounds different - that sounds deeper like a petrol to me, unless he has some kind of exhaust on it. Probably a 330i. :tomato:

Wheres a Traffic Officer when you need one?

Agree with all the above about the driving but a couple of questions.

What is the box stuck to the screen? Why do most of the cars pull over to let him/her past? "Official" car maybe?

Also agree with Anees it don't sound like a diesel and the revs sound way too high for an oil burner.

he almost lost it just before the first fade to black ... like jesus .... ive never seen worse driving .. turned it off

Nearly lost it? Nah he went over the "rumble strip" on the shoulder.

What is the box stuck to the screen? Why do most of the cars pull over to let him/her past? "Official" car maybe?

Also agree with Anees it don't sound like a diesel and the revs sound way too high for an oil burner.

I did wonder this to .seems strange as most peoples reaction to someone doing that is to sit in the fast lane and not move .

he has done another one click here .

clearly a unmarked police vehicle..the camera in view was standard over here for several years, still in use i think.(presume they had similar over there)

Looks like he's strapped his own camera to the dash.

He holds off on the blues until he gets right up their chuff..firstly you can see the 'im not moving mate' response from some drivers in front,then the 'crikey its blue lights' dive over type response thats all too typical.

you can also see the odd vehicle ahead of the target (subject)vehicle braking when he applies his blues,clearly if he did it any earlier it would be like the parting of the red sea and everything would slow down to much for him. There is absolutely no other reason why people dive out the way like that.

I could be talking tosh however :whistling: