Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japan North - North West Meet The Second

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahay the trusty Nissan Micra - what a bag of sh!te that was lol :)

I had a Y reg Nissan Micra a few years ago. It was not a choice more of a enforced condition of employment! And I can honestly say that in almost every respect with no shadow of a doubt it was a complete bag of the proverbial toilet matter. I say almost every respect, because it was, hard as it may be to believe, hugely good fun to throw round on country roads. Mainly because it wasn't my car, and secondly, even if it was, I couldn't have cared less if I'd have put the bloody thing in a hedge.

Keith

Oh by the way, if any Nissan employees or fans of the Micra are reading this and are thinking of harming me and know where I live, it was a lovely car!

17 definates so far and 4 companies who would like to make an appearance.

Any more interest?

BTW: THIS IS NOW OFFICIAL AND BOOKED.

I will be filling the final documentation out this week.

Would members be interested in putting up some flyers if we make them downloadable?

Many thanks,

Jamie

Ok, once again, progression is being made:

We will be getting the newspaper down on the day for some pics of the event and also some publicity beforehand.

Pemberton Tyres will hopefully be coming along, maybe even with their simulator :)

Also, this is looking like the event is going to be free for us, as I'm trying to get the main companies to cover the costs.

Kind regards,

Jamie

hi jamie, your doin a crackin job for this meet :D if the flyers are downloadable that will be sorted, cos there are a fair few IS200 round my way that need to know about this event plus im on the road 3 times out the week so i'd be able to hand them out. ;)

Thanks for that, I'm trying but would love some more input from anyone on here :)

I'm trying my best to get a poster / flyer sorted but having a lot of trouble.

Also attending may be:

SmartWash UK - car valeting service providing that finishing touch with Autoglym

Jamie

i wonder if smartwash will clean my interior while they are there :D

Oh an additional note, take a look at the first post as you will notice more attendees are starting to appear :)

Regards,

Jamie

it's looking really good mate thumbs up to ya B)

60 vehicles in attendance hopefully so far :)

J

make it 61, Well possibly. Can you put me down as a maybe please!?

also, with regards to a flier, is there anything LOC site adminstrators have as a template that could be modified for the NW Meet :question::question::question::question:

I'll get intouch with my local radio stations (Radio Aire, Yorkshire Galaxy and Real Radio) and see if they're willing to do anything/mention it for free. :shifty:

Top job of arranging too Jamie, keep up the good work.

I'll get intouch with my local radio stations (Radio Aire, Yorkshire Galaxy and Real Radio) and see if they're willing to do anything/mention it for free.

Thanks for the offer fella, that would be appreciated. It's what I'm doing at the moment round here.

Cheers Dave, we've got quite a few from MKIVSupra.net now, they're doing brilliantly.

Are there any more member from the Lexus Owners Club that would like to attend this event?

Kind regards,

Jamie

I'll get intouch with my local radio stations (Radio Aire, Yorkshire Galaxy and Real Radio) and see if they're willing to do anything/mention it for free.

Thanks for the offer fella, that would be appreciated. It's what I'm doing at the moment round here.

Cheers Dave, we've got quite a few from MKIVSupra.net now, they're doing brilliantly.

Are there any more member from the Lexus Owners Club that would like to attend this event?

Kind regards,

Jamie

Stick my name down if you like mate, all dependant on the weather :( Will we be parking on grass or asphalt?

83 now.

We will soon be reaching the round figure of a hundred motors for this event. If / when we do, I will close this for other clubs to attend, with exception to the Skyline Owners Club, GT-R Register and our club. This is because of the high demand for spaces and I have previously agreed space allowance for the Skyline Clubs, as they are arranging their regional meet to coincide with this event.

Many thanks,

Jamie

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk