Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japan North - North West Meet The Second

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought you were getting rid Rory m8???

Its looking like i will have my Scoby by then :) a nice 53 plate WRX in WR Blue with Prodrive Performance pack on it :)

Will prolly almost be sporting a new zaust BOV and filter too by the 19th :D

Thought you were getting rid Rory m8???

Its looking like i will have my Scoby by then :) a nice 53 plate WRX in WR Blue with Prodrive Performance pack on it :)

Will prolly almost be sporting a new zaust BOV and filter too by the 19th :D

Managed to get my insurance for about £400 less than my current insurance quoted, and my 60k service for just over £400, so I can afford to keep it for at least another year :D :D providing I don't have any bad luck on the road for the next 12 months

Hi kids.

Ok, if this suggestion has already been posted on this thread I apologise but I only skim-read it. For those coming to the NW meet from the south, hows about a little convoy starting from Stafford services on M6? Let me know if you're up for it. Just make sure the ones with superchargers take pity on us standard-car drivers. Particularly my auto - the big blue slug as it's affectionatley known lol!

Keith

Hi kids.

Ok, if this suggestion has already been posted on this thread I apologise but I only skim-read it. For those coming to the NW meet from the south, hows about a little convoy starting from Stafford services on M6? Let me know if you're up for it. Just make sure the ones with superchargers take pity on us standard-car drivers. Particularly my auto - the big blue slug as it's affectionatley known lol!

Keith

Hello Keith

I should be up for the drive up from Stafford services mate as thats where myself and Lee-iceman usually meet, let me know what time mate and i'll be there?

Chris.... :)

Rory and Jamie if you want your cars servicing let me know , as i have said one of my bessiem8s works for lexus and would save you ££££

Oh i may have purchased a lurvely 52plate WRX Sti in Silver :)

Will let you know more in the next few days

Rory and Jamie if you want your cars servicing let me know , as i have said one of my bessiem8s works for lexus and would save you ££££

Mines due in at Brabbs friday and i've told them i'm supplying the parts, but I only get paid tomorrow so I haven't bought anything yet, can they do a service including timing belt etc for less than £500?

Free event Colin ;)

Greeny - I spoke with Alan and he asked me to contact him later this week (being either Thursday or Friday). He mentioned that if he attends he would be bringing his simulator. If you could speak with him the next time you see him that would be appreciated just to discuss between yourselves your plans.

Thanks,

Jamie

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk