Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japan North - North West Meet The Second

Hey there all,

As promised, I have been working on arranging another North West Meet - one to rival the first...

I have booked a date for another location for the North West Meet - The Return :D

Sunday August 19th 2007 was the only date available for this venue so I have stuck our name on it.

The venue is Haigh Hall, which can be found here and here.

Below are some images of where we will be situated:

gallery_16246_347_286302.jpg

This will be an all day event.

Opinions and thoughts VERY welcome :)

Regards

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May be interested dependant on money as i think it's a fair drive for me!

Do you have a post code i cant find one on the website (because i am a complete numpty)

Any ideas of a price at the minute?

If im free on that date count me in, i will have to check if im working or not.

I will have made a start on the mods by then to, the coilovers are going on tomorrow :winky:

Deano

Top fella :)

Please everyone, opinions on external club invites would be appreciated (further to my other post, 2 up ^)

Cheers,

Jamie

Good idea Jamie, I agree. You never know you could be starting a decent annual summer meet B) !!! Go for it.

Cheers

Bobby

I'll do what I can to make it. I'm working at the moment but I can easily make up some excuse. I'll let you know for definite when I have swapped things around. Yeah why not open it up to TOC. We're one big brotherhood haha!

Keith

Top fella :)

Please everyone, opinions on external club invites would be appreciated (further to my other post, 2 up ^)

Cheers,

Jamie

Good idea Jamie, I agree. You never know you could be starting a decent annual summer meet B) !!! Go for it.

Cheers

Bobby

I was trying to organise a bbq that could of been an annual event but struggled with interest if everyone enjoys this one then maybe it could become a yearly thing bit like JAE!!

I'm expecting a phone call from Tim before he leaves this afternoon, so I hope to have any other information available ASAP.

Are there any more members from the South that would be interested? Matt, Adie, Yaumiester, Prolex, Sam, WIM, Continuity, Fidgits, TDi, Bazza etc etc? Just to name a few...

Any members from the North? Jay, Moffet, Aido etc etc once again to name a few off the top of my melon.

Depending upon how big this gets, maybe even some of our Irish pals?

As mentioned above, what I'm hoping is that we can make this a rather big event - we'll see how it goes but that is what I would like to see for the club...

Thanks,

Jamie

Potentially mate, only problem I have is that I'm stacked with work at the mo so what with working weekends makes it a little hard to attend a lot of the meets.

I really want to get to JAE this year so that's my main aim :D