Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japan North - North West Meet The Second

Looking forward to this :D

gonna be a busy month - Rotorstock the weekend before , then the northwest jap meet on the monday and then this on the sunday !! - crickey

anyways - got a few more interested people over on MRC

Thanks

Stu / Grinder

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Stuart,

Thanks for joining up. I will be popping over to the various owners clubs websites / forums this evening to post up some very important information on the event. I will also take on any additional attendees as agreed.

Many thanks and I look forward to meeting you all,

Jamie

Would you like a coffee stand i could always see if my sister is available as she runs her own

Wont she be at the family wedding mate?? :whistling:

No not going as she is running the shop in Milton Keynes so they will not be attending.

CV - mobile altar now that would be good but dont think they'd go for that

Would you like a coffee stand i could always see if my sister is available as she runs her own

No not going as she is running the shop in Milton Keynes so they will not be attending.

still meaning to go up to the coffee shop, do they do LOC gold member discount? ;) haha

Hi there Stuart,

Thanks for joining up. I will be popping over to the various owners clubs websites / forums this evening to post up some very important information on the event. I will also take on any additional attendees as agreed.

Many thanks and I look forward to meeting you all,

Jamie

Hiya Jamie

i signed up a while back - was looking at a GS300 for a daily drive and needed to research it a bit ( just a shame that the mods never activated my account - i cant use the search functions etc.. ???? )

see you at Heigh Hall - i just hope the weather holds out ! :D

I will be in a RX7 Cab with tan leather interior ( should be the only one like it there ) - and its the only one in the Uk that i know of with that interior ( as standard from the factory )

Stu

i cant wait for this meet, looking forward to meeting alot of the new faces of LOC as its been over a year scince my last meet i think! meeting the convoy from the M6 services so see you all there!

well done jamie you have put alot of work into this, will be good to meet you on the day.

Good afternoon everyone,

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS...

Here are the rules and regulations for the day - if these are adhered to, the event will go brilliantly and no doubt we won't be refused the opportunity to use this venue again next year!

Firstly...

Requirements

You will be required to have in your windscreen on arrival:

1. Club Name

2. Forum Name

3. Registration Plate Number

Failure to have these details will result in the vehicle not being able to enter the event area for display on your club stand.

Times:

Entry to the venue for owners clubs and companies will begin at 07:30AM and end at 09:30AM. Cars after this time will not be able to access the stands.

This is according to Haigh Hall Country Park's Health & Safety, as the venue is open to the public and so we must gather and arrange all cars by 09:30AM in preparation for opening.

The event will officially be open from 10:00AM to the public and this is when all cars will be in situe by.

The event will be closing at 16:30 and all cars MUST be cleared by 18:00.

Rubbish:

Basically, I have been told that if any rubbish is left at the end of the day, it will be picked by the park rangers and there WILL BE A CHARGE FOR THIS.

PLEASE collect ALL your rubbish, it's not a large favour to ask and this all contributes to being able to use the venue next time around.

If rubbish is left, the charge incurred will have to be passed onto your club.

Marshals:

Marshals will be located at the entrance to Haigh Country Park, along the driveway to Haigh Hall and at the event site to control and assist with parking of exhibition vehicles. Please conform to their directions.

Drivers are asked not to exceed 10MPH whilst you are within the grounds of Haigh Hall.

On arrival at the event site, your vehcile will be checked off from a list, according to your FORUM NAME, CLUB NAME AND REGISTRATION PLATE NUMBER.

The Day:

Once parked and arranged suitably, drivers are asked not to move their vehicle again until the close of the event at 16:30.

Should there be a need for a vehicle to be moved during the event, you MUST seek the assistance of one of the event marshals. Should you refuse to wait for assistance prior to moving the vehicle, a signature will be required on the Health and Safety Waiver Form and the matter reported to Event Control, along with your vehicle details.

Everyone should be aware of Health & Safety issues and bring any concerns to the attention of the event organisers, which may be found at the Lexus Owners Club stand and also wearing high visibility vests.

At the end of the day, the event marshals will supervise the orderly exit of exhibitors from Haigh Hall Country Park.

Please note: All members that have voiced interest in attending the day have been compiled into a list. This list will be passed onto event marshals, who will ensure that only cars belonging to members of the list may enter the venue for display on their club stand.

Above all, have a safe and enjoyable day and thank you for attending our first Japan North Car Event! Here's to many more...

Regards,

Jamie

Jamie you can put me down as a definate now mate,

I need to ask aswell, if my name is on the LOC list, does that mean im on the stand or am I in the car park?? (sorry if its a silly question)

Good work aswell Jamie, its going to be a good event by the looks of it :)

still meaning to go up to the coffee shop, do they do LOC gold member discount? ;) haha

Not that i know of if theres enough interest i could negotiate :lol:

Really gutted I cant make this event

On arrival at the event site, your vehcile will be checked off from a list, according to your FORUM NAME, CLUB NAME AND REGISTRATION PLATE NUMBER.

How have they compiled a list as i for one havente givern my reg number out or anything

Free entry to the public and owners clubs.

I did place an entry on the MX5 Owners Club to offer a stand area, but sadly no interest was given, which is why they are not on the stand list. Maybe next year.

Without sounding cruel or nasty, there is plenty area on the main car park for the public to park up at and have a wander around.

Thanks,

Jamie

As long as I can come and see it I don't mind. Strange that the MX5 OC didn't even tell us.

It's ok, I know most faces on here. It's other clubs that it's a requirement. Basically, I have been told that the entrants of owners clubs must comply with a prior list of attendees. If people who have not voiced their request for a place on their owners club prior to the day and attempt to access the stands as part of the club, they will not be allowed sadly.

Also, anyone from out there on the t'Interweb may use someones forum name etc to enter, but they won't know the reg plates that have been submitted to me before hand.

Regards,

Jamie

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk