Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japan North - North West Meet The Second

I've got a massive favour to ask someone that lives near Manchester or closer to me.

If anyone from that areas goin to the meet tomorrow and wouldn't mind picking something up for me could they please PM me.

Stav

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie

just to say thanks for inviting MRC to this event :D

its a shame we didnt have more rotaries on show - but at least we had 5 at one point

it was still a good turn out - even thought the weather was touch and go for most of the day

if you are doing the same next year - please invite us back :D

Stu / Grinder

Just to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU to Jamie for organising this, had a top day even if it drizzled a bit.

Many thanks and keep us posted of anymore events.

Cheers

Julie (cringing for the pic to be put in the Wigan Observer!!!) :shutit:

I'm glad I was a part of this event, i'm absolutely knackered, and despite a moist day (lol) it was an excellent meet, well done to Jamie (and his family) for all his hard work and effort, managed to get a few group shots of the last 7 IS200's right outside haigh hall before the last of us left

Hi there everyone,

Thank you to those that attended - it was really great to place faces to names to cars etc :)

This was the very first Japan North Event and I hope that you will support next years, which will be much better - due to the feedback you supply.

Trade Stands will be much more in force, as the response this year was amazing, but sadly, due to most organising their Summer Holidays, this proved

difficult. Despite this though, they still donated to the Raffle, which added to their potential for next year.

I was pleased to hear the responses as I greeted vehicles in the morning and then as they were leaving.

I'm sorry to those that I did not get chance to meet and introduce myself, it was so hectic all day, but I tried.

Thank you once again, I appreciate the effort of all that attended and supported the event. The first of many to come I hope...

Just a quick note to say a big thankyou for today.

Thanks Jamie for getting us in a short notice.

It was a great day despite the weather.

Evo net are looking forward to the next one.

There are some pics on evo net here guys.

http://www.lancer-evo.net/community/album_cat.php?cat_id=73

http://www.lancer-evo.net/community/viewtopic.php?t=20162

Thanks again

Kat

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk