Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japan North - North West Meet The Second

Hi Kat,

You're very welcome, thank you for coming along. You will be very welcome to attend the next Annual Japan North Event and I will register on Lancer-Evo.Net to sort this out when the time comes... However, I will give you plenty notice ;)

All the best and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the day.

Kind regards,

Jamie

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a well organised & well supported day despite the rain. Well done to Jamie & all the guys who gave up their Sunday to help. The marshalls did a top job. Haigh Hall was a great venue for this & I hope next years will be even bigger. Really enjoyed the day and was well worth the 680 mile round trip from Aberdeen. Though the LOC crowd did well somehow securing top spot in the park to show the cars :rolleyes: (again nice one Jamie). Some snaps below, you will have to excuse the non shiny Lexi in the photos but the Supra's won the clean shiny car awards but the LOC certainly had some of the loudest sound systems (Greener, Tuff & Deano)

cimg0561il5.jpg

cimg0567so2.jpg

cimg0570tb6.jpg

And Moffets twin zorst system, silencers temporarily removed, what a roar

cimg0565sm5.jpg

cheers guys

Bobby

Well done Jamie, Proud of you hun,

Thanks to Rory and his brother Danny too your a great help and helped Jamie a lot. Sorry for the insults.

Also to the other guys who helped (sorry dont know your names) :unsure: Thanks as you did a good job

All in all it was a good day, i was freezing, soaked to the skin but still had time to enjoy it.

BIG DISSAPOINTMENT - Didn't win the tints :crybaby:

Well what can i say Jamie, Top meet mate despite the poor weather, the marshall's where in control of things nice work lads :winky: and to top it off we all had a good laugh, all lexus cars on show all had there own touch which was a really good thing as everyone was getting ideas off each other. A BIG HELLO TO ALL THE LADS :D too many names to mention but you know who you are B). As for rest of the meet there was some crackin cars there Great stuff.

have to say we questioned the fiesta when it pulled in but what a sound,

i could go on about rest of the day but shall leave at that, all in all a great day was had by all. Jamie cheers matey :yahoo:

What more can i say about this meet that others havent already mentioned. It was a cracking day, very well organised and i cant wait for the next one :D

It was really good to put some faces to all the names and get to look at there lexi's in person . Hi to everybody i spoke to and hope to see you all at another meet in the not to distant future.

Big thanks again to Jamie for all the hard work he put in to get this event up and running.

Deano

Nice 1 jamie, had a great time eventhough it rained. lots of the public turned out too which was good, was great to put names to faces n get ideas as im new to all this, looking forward to the next one.

Well Done!

Hey there everyone,

Here are the details of the Raffle:

01st. Prize - Ticket 102 - CLAIMED

02nd. Prize - Ticket 362 - CLAIMED

03rd. Prize - Ticket 250 - CLAIMED

04th. Prize - Ticket 183 - CLAIMED

05th. Prize - Ticket CLAIMED

06th. Prize - Ticket 292 - CLAIMED

07th. Prize - Ticket 075 - CLAIMED

08th. Prize - Ticket 221 - CLAIMED

09th. Prize - Ticket 173 - CLAIMED

10th. Prize - Ticket 332 - CLAIMED

11th. Prize - Ticket 101 - CLAIMED

12th. Prize - Ticket 251 - CLAIMED

13th. Prize - Ticket 278 - CLAIMED

14th. Prize - Ticket 313 - CLAIMED

Photographs from the day can also be found on this page onwards:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...2784&st=260

All the best and thanks,

Jamie

Just popped over from www.mkivsupra.net. As i said over there Jamie top marks for organising the day and to all your minions, sorry helpers :shifty: , for helping it run smoothly. Here are a few of my pictures, Only put the Supra ones up as there is already loads of the other cars on here.

Thanks again and hopefully see you next year.

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3529.jpg

IMG_3531.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg

looks like a really good day, i cant believe i missed the day to watch United get beat off City (wounded)

Congrats to Jamie for organising a great event, some really good pics aswell. Roll on the next Jap Meet

The red Supra was one of the cleanest shiniest B) cars there on such a rainy day, top marks to the owner.

Why thankyou, thats mine hence why its in most of the above pics lol. I was dodging the rain trying to wax it in the morning and then drying it off everytime there was a break in the showers. Sad i know but never mind. Cheers for the comments though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk