Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quick Question

Hi Everyone

I have yet another question....what is the size of the standard fit exhaust on the car? I am looking to buy a chrome tail pipe. I don't want the full works just something that will slip over the current exhaust. Anybody got any suggestions...ones that look good? I don't want to drew attention so nothing that makes extra noise....unless it is a very slight little bit of extra noise.

Regards

Gary

Thanks for the idea but to be honest I don't really want to fork out for a new back box I litreally just want to buy the chrome which seem to be easy to buy but I need to know the size of the exhaust ending. If anybody knows i would be greatful.

Regards

Gary

here you go mate have a look at this=

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

should do the trick.... :)

Thanks for the link mate

And the reason I didn't go out and measure it was because I just thought I would ask on here and if no body knew then I would measure it...so to be honest it was just out of lazyiness....i aplogise. Next time I shall go and mesaure things before coming her and asking pointless questions - but from that eBay listing I now know that it is 85mm.

Regards

Gary

Ive got a sport, but it doesnt appear to have a chrome tip on the exhaust. Just what looks like a normal steel pipe. I could be wrong cos it looks really dirty, but there doesn't seem to be any shine to it. So would that tip on the eBay listing fit on my sport pipe.

Cheers guys

Gazza

Ive got a sport, but it doesnt appear to have a chrome tip on the exhaust. Just what looks like a normal steel pipe. I could be wrong cos it looks really dirty, but there doesn't seem to be any shine to it. So would that tip on the ebay listing fit on my sport pipe.

Cheers guys

Gazza

Hello Mate on the sport exhaust i've found that the tail pipe is coverd in a black paint and if you get the the paint off its actually chrome under the paint i've not long done this to my mates sport and came up very good its just getting the paint off but if you scrape a bit of paint off the underside of the pipe you should be able to see the chrome?? worth a try mate... :)

The tip on e-bay is the original part for the sport and quite expensive to buy from a dealer i had 1 on mine but now got a sports exhaust and its fitted on my mums is200 now?

Chris.... :)

I got one from a Lexus dealer for about £20 I think so not too expensive (price dropped same time as sport grilles, mats etc).

Might be spare soon because I am getting a new exhaust fitted soon. :)

Ive got a sport, but it doesnt appear to have a chrome tip on the exhaust. Just what looks like a normal steel pipe. I could be wrong cos it looks really dirty, but there doesn't seem to be any shine to it. So would that tip on the ebay listing fit on my sport pipe.

Cheers guys

Gazza

You need to take it off and buff it up every now and then.