Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boosted Is200...

Good to see its getting sorted, give us a buzz when its done... pop ova ;)

no worries mate, will be good to finally get some photos of both the cars together :)

left the car today and its pritty much finished except the oil feed which i was told will(or has) arrived today or tomorow then its just mapping hopefully ready for santa pod on the weekend!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it's up and ready maybe there would be the possibilty of getting a midlands meet sorted and a trip in the passenger seat! :whistling:

im making my way up to the jap north meet the sunday after santa pod, id be happy to take you out for a drive. Adie next you will need to take me out in your IS to make me invest in some internals ;) lol!

im making my way up to the jap north meet the sunday after santa pod, id be happy to take you out for a drive. Adie next you will need to take me out in your IS to make me invest in some internals ;) lol!

Hello matey some of us are meeting at Stafford sevices on the M6 on our way up to Jap North if you fancy meeting up on the way up from MK? Quite looking forward to seeing your lex up close.. :D

Hello matey some of us are meeting at Stafford sevices on the M6 on our way up to Jap North if you fancy meeting up on the way up from MK? Quite looking forward to seeing your lex up close.. :D

sounds good, what time you meeting up here?

When it's up and ready maybe there would be the possibilty of getting a midlands meet sorted and a trip in the passenger seat! :whistling:

No worries mate. I can show you how to spend some serious money :lol:

shouldnt be long now, oil feed is on just needs the ecu wired up and to be mapped :D

pics!

All back together:

008-5.jpg

engine bay:

009-4.jpg

they are having a bit of a problem wiring in the greddy emanage.... they cant find a diagram with the pin outs... they have told me it is a four pin plug... anyone have a idea? its a 99' reg.

cheers

Have you tryed looking on the Greddy web site ????

I know Aido did this for Zee, when he was having his fitted :winky:

il have a look, they have got a few diagrams but apparently they show 5pins but my IS only has a 4 pin plug.

thanks gord.

well ive been told by one of the guys there, once they get the pinouts which i have printed off the greddy website they will have it mapped in a hour or two so dropping it off to them tomorow morning hopefully to collect before rotorstock on sunday as my stand pass arrived today :D thanks for your help gord.. much appreciated :)

well ive been told by one of the guys there, once they get the pinouts which i have printed off the greddy website they will have it mapped in a hour or two so dropping it off to them tomorow morning hopefully to collect before rotorstock on sunday as my stand pass arrived today :D thanks for your help gord.. much appreciated :)

No problem Sam, hope all is well tomorrow mate :D

sounds good, what time you meeting up here?

Not sure what time as yet matey will probabley know just before so i'll keep you posted as and when.. :)

not got it back, went to JPS today and gave them the diagram from greddy but they hadnt touched it all day. even though i was promised it back (for the 2nd time) feel as if im beeing mucked about a bit.... sadly wont be at santa pod this weekend. :(

im gutted to say the least.

not got it back, went to JPS today and gave them the diagram from greddy but they hadnt touched it all day. even though i was promised it back (for the 2nd time) feel as if im beeing mucked about a bit.... sadly wont be at santa pod this weekend. :(

Sorry to hear that Sam. Chin up though mate, I certainly know how you feel. But you know it'll be worth it once its done :winky:

Sorry to hear that Sam. Chin up though mate, I certainly know how you feel. But you know it'll be worth it once its done :winky:

really needing it back for Jap North next week, thats one show i dont want to miss out on. Im just a bit fed up with empty promises they have given me. when i had a look at the car the turbo is resting on the engine mount... bit worried about this.

really needing it back for Jap North next week, thats one show i dont want to miss out on. Im just a bit fed up with empty promises they have given me. when i had a look at the car the turbo is resting on the engine mount... bit worried about this.

As I say mate. I've had loads of empty promises. I've now done 3 JAE's all with out my car. If one show in the year you don't want to miss, it's that one. I don't think I'll ever go to a JAE with my Lexus now. Just hang in there mate, It'll come good in the end :winky:

Well its almost ready, its started!! they finished fitting the air sensor and oil regulator yesterday and sent it off to be mapped... only to find that they didnt have the correct cable for the E-manage... one is apparently arriving today then its of to be mapped on monday. This means i wont be making it to jap north :( bit disapointed but looking forward to monday :) More Pics.

010-3.jpg

011-4.jpg

012-3.jpg

Here you can see the new braided oil feed and breather filter.