Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boosted Is200...

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D :D :D :D :D grinning already and im just about to leave to pick it up... really cant wait to drive it home. Was speaking with dave earlier today, made a nice 310bhp@1.2bar, 280ish at a bar i think it was.

Speaking with charlesworth and noble it sounds like its going to be a imense ride lol. I can finaly start attending more LOC meets lol.... been a while, i will keep you all posted when im home tonight ;)

I've just heard the power at the crank. Hmmmmmmmmmm Turbo :winky:

It would be wrong for me to disclose anything details on LOC.

That will be a very proud moment for Sam :D

The amount of work and effort put in by Steve and the team at Charlesworth has been incredible too. I too have heard the power and lets just say that Sam should very happy........ :D

I've just heard the power at the crank. Hmmmmmmmmmm Turbo :winky:

It would be wrong for me to disclose anything details on LOC.

That will be a very proud moment for Sam :D

The amount of work and effort put in by Steve and the team at Charlesworth has been incredible too. I too have heard the power and lets just say that Sam should very happy........ :D

yeah im happy with its power output, the car has been a long time coming but as you said anees its had alot of hard work and effort put into it by charlesworth, noble and prolex. Im glad i can finally bring her home, still have all the interior to put into it lol.

yeah im happy with its power output, the car has been a long time coming but as you said anees its had alot of hard work and effort put into it by charlesworth, noble and prolex. Im glad i can finally bring her home, still have all the interior to put into it lol.

Just remember to take plenty of petrol money with you to bring it home ;)

need to see a dyno sheet :whistling:

sounds like a great result, a success story at last with a turbo'd IS :D

Yep Sam will have the dyno sheet, ive seen it today, as Wozza saying, let sam tell you all, i drove it to the petrol station, it was bit loud for me, but lots of power to be had, with more if sam wanting it :D