Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boosted Is200...

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Sam, havent spoke to you for a while but i'm really happy to hear the car is finally sorted and you can start to enjoy the lex!!

Hopefully i'll see you at a meet soon so i can have another spin as last time you could put your foot down due to the fueling issues, although it will probably make me want to go out an buy another IS

How much for the Emanage Ultimate and fitting / mapping Sam? Are there any starting issues or engine lights coming on now and again? Do you have any cats fitted or straight through freeflowing system?

We used Noble Motorsport from Chesterfield.

No issues what so ever.

They have done several cars for me and so far no problems.

Not cheap or quick but they know there stuff.

For what its worth I'd suggest a LINK or MOTEC over the e-manage as they are better.

If you search around forums Adie you should be able to pick an emanage up cheap.

As for fitting it, if you can use a soldering iron i can point you in the right directions.

Then for mapping Noble are supposedly excellent, i've got mine booked in next week. £425+vat

Stav

If you search around forums Adie you should be able to pick an emanage up cheap.

As for fitting it, if you can use a soldering iron i can point you in the right directions.

Then for mapping Noble are supposedly excellent, i've got mine booked in next week. £425+vat

Stav

Nice one mate. I'll have a look around.

How much for the Emanage Ultimate and fitting / mapping Sam? Are there any starting issues or engine lights coming on now and again? Do you have any cats fitted or straight through freeflowing system?

From what i remember the other week, Sam's car started 1st time, and when i drive it to put fuel into it, there was no lights coming on at all, and i think Sam has freeflowing system fitted :D and the fuel gauge works fine :winky:

yeah no problems at all mate, straight threw system as you say.

some bad news though, car broke down last night. took it out of my street and just gave up. i suspected big ends have gone as its nocking really badly now, turbo is making a nasty winning sound too. the car starts over first time but wont drive into boost and cuts out now and again.... spoke with charlesworth today car will be heading back to them to correct the fault when we can organise it to be trailored, real shame as the car has been driving excellent the 4weeks or so ive had it. just hope when it goes back for them to sort it they have it turned around nice and quick.... but i think a bottom end rebuild may be in order. :(

really gutted and its making me feel like selling up atm :(

miss driving it already!, yeah i hope its something simple and its all sorted soon so i can keep enjoying it. Im sure once its all sorted il change my mind about selling it. Been looking at GTR liners today with dan...... hopefully il know some more once i phone steve back tomorow.

spoke with simon today, they are coming to collect the car tomorow. He said the turn around time is looking at a week so i should hopefully have it back on the road soon. just one of these things i suppose, just happy too see charlesworths are sorting it out :) as im more than happy to go back their in the future for more work.

spoke with simon today, they are coming to collect the car tomorow. He said the turn around time is looking at a week so i should hopefully have it back on the road soon. just one of these things i suppose, just happy too see charlesworths are sorting it out :) as im more than happy to go back their in the future for more work.

Great news sam..... Ill get to see it when im there next week then.... before you get it back running like a dream! ;)

yeah no problems at all mate, straight threw system as you say.

some bad news though, car broke down last night. took it out of my street and just gave up. i suspected big ends have gone as its nocking really badly now, turbo is making a nasty winning sound too. the car starts over first time but wont drive into boost and cuts out now and again.... spoke with charlesworth today car will be heading back to them to correct the fault when we can organise it to be trailored, real shame as the car has been driving excellent the 4weeks or so ive had it. just hope when it goes back for them to sort it they have it turned around nice and quick.... but i think a bottom end rebuild may be in order. :(

really gutted and its making me feel like selling up atm :(

oooooooooops.

Can't believe its the bottom end.............well hope so.

Keep me updated please :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links