Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Whats Your Best Mod

Rogue

Well since owning my Lex for over 18 months now (time flies) & added more mods than I ever thought was possible (not finished yet either), today I bought & fitted new rims. And this (well the supercharger was great) was the most satisfying mod to date. Just to stand back & see such a transformation in the complete look of the car was brilliant. I know some will have different views but new rims are (IMO) the best visual mod to get on the car. OK it is not the cheapest but well worth the dosh. Anyway thought I would share my thoughts, whats your views on the first mod that should be got on a Lex !!

Oh & the new rims Kato 18 inch....weather **** as usual here in Aberdeen

cimg0261gx2.jpg

Like those wheels, need a whole pic of the car though to have a better idea :)

My best mod would be the suspension setup, Tein coilovers and TRD ARB's.

cimg0260td3.jpg

Howzatt, stainless steel polished lip so should stand up to the weather. Went for these as I wanted dark rims and the colour of these is so close to the granite sky...well just had to have them...you know how it is :D

Chris good to hear you are still enjoying that induction kit, any decision on the IS300.

Thanks for the comments chaps

Bobby

Chris good to hear you are still enjoying that induction kit, any decision on the IS300.

Thanks for the comments chaps

Bobby

Hello mate yes i went to see it today but its now sold so was a bit fed up :crybaby: So went to have a look at a Mitsubishi EVO FQ320 and an M3 this afternoon but not sure now as realy liked that is300 but nevermind good luck to whoever got it :tsktsk: :D :D