Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Introductions!

Bonita

Since I'm planning on meeting loads of you guys at the JAE, I wondered if anyone would like to introduce themselves so I can know some names before we get there!

I'll go first, My name's Bonita, I'm 25, my hubby Ian is 28 and we drive a GS300. We have never been to the JAE before!

Your turn...... :D

Hey guys, nice to meet you all!

So, have you all been to JAE before?

Anything I should know about? What should I look out for? How many other manufacturers are there?

Sorry for all the questions, but hey, I'm a woman and we like to know what's going on! Lol! :D

Hi Bonita.

Welcome to the LOC nuthouse.

Im Jason 24 will be at JAE this year with Sarah 23 my other half.

You will love JAE, great mix of cars, people, BBQ's and beer.

The only thing you really need to look out for at JAE is barrie trying to get all the young girls to sit on his lap to keep his legs warm :whistling: not that im bitter barrie :shutit: :lol::lol: only joking :lol:

Jason :P

Hi Bonita.

The only thing you really need to look out for at JAE is barrie trying to get all the young girls to sit on his lap to keep his legs warm :whistling: not that im bitter barrie :shutit: :lol::lol: only joking :lol:

damn ....thats my secret out in the open, i will have to think of another now :lol:

Hi Bonita.

damn ....thats my secret out in the open, i will have to think of another now :lol:

You know Barrie, I could bring you one of those fetching tartan rugs to keep your knees warm! ;) :D

Hi Bonita.

You know Barrie, I could bring you one of those fetching tartan rugs to keep your knees warm! ;) :D

close call

tartan rug or sarah .................let me think about it ...........thought about it..........tartan is just not my colour :D :lol:

Hi Bonita.

close call

tartan rug or sarah .................let me think about it ...........thought about it..........tartan is just not my colour :D :lol:

git :whistling::lol:

Hiya Bonita and Ian Welcome to the LOC :D

My names Chris i'm 36 and going to JAE i like cars, going out and having fun and meeting new people ?? (whoops i thought i was on a dating site :lol: )

Look forward to meeting you both, enjoy your stay.. :)

Chris..... :D

Hiya Bonita and Ian Welcome to the LOC :D

My names Chris i'm 36 and going to JAE i like cars, going out and having fun and meeting new people ?? (whoops i thought i was on a dating site :lol: )

Look forward to meeting you both, enjoy your stay.. :)

Chris..... :D

Hehe, sorry Chris, is a bit like that! :blush: Good way to say Hi to lots of you tho! :lol:

Hehe, sorry Chris, is a bit like that! :blush: Good way to say Hi to lots of you tho! :lol:

Yes its all in good fun :D Quite looking forward to JAE as its the 1st time i've been too, Even though i've met a few of the people going at other meets i've been to so should be good :) just a thought don't forget to get some pics up of your GS300 :)

See you there.

Chris.... :)

Hi I will be making an appearance at JAE for the Saturday and Sunday. It will be my first so i'm the same as you and dont know what to expect but all the members of the LOC are spot on so i'm sure it'll be a really good weekend.

I'm Rik, 21.

Yes its all in good fun :D :D Quite looking forward to JAE as its the 1st time i've been too, Even though i've met a few of the people going at other meets i've been to so should be good :) just a thought don't forget to get some pics up of your GS300 :)

See you there.

Chris.... :)

Hmm, haven't taken any pics! Will have to get round to it! Lol! :lol:

Hi Bonita and Ian, welcome to Loc :D

My name is John and i am 42 B) and my better half Jo is attending too.

This will be our 4th JAE and will be there all weekend.

JAE is a great way of meeting fellow members, and making lots of good friends.

There will be clubs there from all the Japanese manufacturers, stalls selling lots of goodies and normally some entertainment as well.

Saturday night there is usually a great firework display.

Hope this helps, make yourself known as soon as you get there, before long you will feel like you know everyone.

see you there

John

You'll love JAE, it's certainly a whole lot of fun :)

I'm getting on a bit now so you'll probably find me somewhere looking like this if I make it:

02062007.jpg

:D

BTW those shoes aren't mine, I'd drunk too much the other week and fell asleep so they covered me in half their front room and took the pic :D

You'll love JAE, it's certainly a whole lot of fun :)

I'm getting on a bit now so you'll probably find me somewhere looking like this if I make it:

02062007.jpg

:D

BTW those shoes aren't mine, I'd drunk too much the other week and fell asleep so they covered me in half their front room and took the pic :D

Was gonna ask about the shoes! Lol! they do look nice tho!

You gotta come, cause your car is how i'd like ours to look! Ours is the SE version with standard wheels and no spoiler, but same shell and colour!

I'll see if I can get the shoes next time I'm round there :lol:

I'll try to get there, just problems with work at the mo, it's a nightmare :(

If I can, I'll be there like a shot though, JAE is great fun :D