Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Savage

Mr Singh

you will have to take me a spin mate things have come on since last time i was init

do you stil have the hks backbox or you went for something louder

No probs. I still have the HKS silent hi-power... its loud enough for me (about the same as stock) i let the engine do the screaming :lol::shifty:

Can that flywheel be fitted to an is200?

Doubt it, iirc the RS200 has 8 bolts on the flywheel to crank, IS200 has 6 bolts.. apart from that i suspect there are other fundimental differences

• 2 months later...

Car was mapped today.

262RWHP, thats about 315HP

:winky:

Bet your well chuffed with that!

stock internals

stock fueling

yup, very happy.

Very impressive Am, bet you are grinning from "ear to ear" mate.

Those dark days must seem well in the past.

lookin gud.thats alot of power.

so you put a new engine in and then supercharged it ??

thanks

I have been running a s/c for nearly 2 and 1/2 yrs, but from a stock ECU. produced around 270-280hp like that, but never gave me true performance due to ECU not being upto the task.

Installed complete standalone ECU which after mapping gave me net result of 300HP+

Look in my garage to see all my engine mods.

can i ask how u achieved this BHP as ull prob know im running same charger as u, getting an intercooler fitted shortly and what benifit did u get from the mapping ,

benefit of mapping alone, especially with a apexi power fc is why i have good results.. the mapping was done very well indeed, Thor Racing really know there stuff, and there prices are very good too.

oh, i run 0.10-0.15 more boost pressure to a std. blitz s/c kit as i have a custom pulley

looks good.............

who did the RR run in the end ?

Pete @ Thor Racing on the Dynapack

Cool ...take it he did you mapping as well

yes.

And i saw there Altezza wide body 50billion point roll cage race car (ex Janspeed) and half a dozen beams engines.

those guys are very clued up... very!

looks good.............

who did the RR run in the end ?

Pete @ Thor Racing on the Dynapack

Cool ...take it he did you mapping as well

yes.

And i saw there Altezza wide body 50billion point roll cage race car (ex Janspeed) and half a dozen beams engines.

those guys are very clued up... very!

told you they were good........

thanks

I have been running a s/c for nearly 2 and 1/2 yrs, but from a stock ECU. produced around 270-280hp like that, but never gave me true performance due to ECU not being upto the task.

Installed complete standalone ECU which after mapping gave me net result of 300HP+

do u mean garage in tezzaworld? cant find it at the mo.

thanks

thanks

do u mean garage in tezzaworld? cant find it at the mo.

thanks

garage is now called "registry"

look for the link above

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links