Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hi all as you can see i am new to the lexus scene and have a 97 mk1 gs300 sport which is an excelent car but i got a yerning for a LS been wanting one since they came out

my gs is in excelent condition with a full service history its got 100K on the clock and everything works the air con is so cold you have to keep switching it off it gets to chilly else it got a nice set of wheels on all very good tyres its mot runs out next june only just had one and its taxed till october

its dark(navy) met blue very well looked after lots of recipts for service and other stuff the car has wanted for nothing since new anyone interested send me a mail and i will send you some pics of it

its a great car to drive but i love the ls 400 since driving my bosses years ago

so if any of you LS owners out there fancy a change let me know we can meet up and work out a deal

hi all as you can see i am new to the lexus scene and have a 97 mk1 gs300 sport which is an excelent car but i got a yerning for a LS been wanting one since they came out

my gs is in excelent condition with a full service history its got 100K on the clock and everything works the air con is so cold you have to keep switching it off it gets to chilly else it got a nice set of wheels on all very good tyres its mot runs out next june only just had one and its taxed till october

its dark(navy) met blue very well looked after lots of recipts for service and other stuff the car has wanted for nothing since new anyone interested send me a mail and i will send you some pics of it

its a great car to drive but i love the ls 400 since driving my bosses years ago

so if any of you LS owners out there fancy a change let me know we can meet up and work out a deal

Good luck. Good idea, but most of us LS drivers wouldn't trade BACK! So you may have to sell first. But LS prices are low, so choice is there. Sub £6K for Ser 4s! Crazy!

You're definitely on the right lines though.

• 2 weeks later...

the GS is still a very good car but the LS is just that little bit better at all things (comfort, noise levels, engine response and the clocks are somthing else)

And i drive lots of miles a week up and down the M6/1 and its just a nice place to be when you got to do a lot of driving cant take it away from my gs that the second place i would like to be in when i am up and down the motorway

the GS is still a very good car but the LS is just that little bit better at all things (comfort, noise levels, engine response and the clocks are somthing else)

And i drive lots of miles a week up and down the M6/1 and its just a nice place to be when you got to do a lot of driving cant take it away from my gs that the second place i would like to be in when i am up and down the motorway

Having owned a Mk3 LS400 and Mk4 I agree with what is said above but the GS is better as a twisty lane car (especially the sport versions) whereas the LS is more of a straight line 'magic carpet' motorway car. Definitely more equipment on the LS as well but I wouldn't swap my GS430 sport for an LS - I've got used to the handling too much!