Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alarm

My alarm went off twice in the middle of the night last night for no apparent reason. Has anybody else experienced this? It has never done it before.

Thanks

Si

Don't be tempted to leave the alarm off - if some toerag is setting it off so you lose your rag and leave it switched off, they can just sneak in and rob you.

Happened to a mates Beemer a few years ago, the thief just kept on setting it off over the course of a week until he left it off, woke up the next day and it was gone. They found it a week later wrapped around a tree.

My alarm went off twice in the middle of the night last night for no apparent reason. Has anybody else experienced this? It has never done it before.

Thanks

Si

Don't be tempted to leave the alarm off - if some toerag is setting it off so you lose your rag and leave it switched off, they can just sneak in and rob you.

Happened to a mates Beemer a few years ago, the thief just kept on setting it off over the course of a week until he left it off, woke up the next day and it was gone. They found it a week later wrapped around a tree.

I was tempted as I think I must be Public Enemy number one in my street this morning!! Take your point and I will keep an eye on things.

Has the alarm got a motion sensor (can it be set off by rocking the car - IS200SE)?

Si