Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Will These Fit ?

Guest inicol63

Diameter is ok but as far as I know the offset isn't it should be 35-45 where as those are 20

Whether you can get spacers to fit to make up the difference I don't know - hopefully someone who does will be along shortly :)

Guest inicol63
Diameter is ok but as far as I know the offset isn't it should be 35-45 where as those are 20

Whether you can get spacers to fit to make up the difference I don't know - hopefully someone who does will be along shortly :)

Cheers for your comments janey!

I was thinking the same but the guy said that they would go straight on with no alteration's needed.

I shall see if someone can else can give me any pointers.

thanks

I am pretty sure You will need hubcentric spacers and then you will need to check for clearence.

Ihave 20" on mine but they needed a hubcentric spacer to stop catching on the inner wing. Yet they fit perfect on the GS model

If he is willing to guarantee a full refund if they don't fit then try them. But I don't think that is going to happen.

Guest inicol63

B)-->

QUOTE(T7RY B @ Jun 18 2007, 01:56 PM)
I am pretty sure You will need hubcentric spacers and then you will need to check for clearence.

Ihave 20" on mine but they needed a hubcentric spacer to stop catching on the inner wing. Yet they fit perfect on the GS model

If he is willing to guarantee a full refund if they don't fit then try them. But I don't think that is going to happen.

Hi the guy has offered a full refund should they not fit, however i dont want the bother of returning the item and trying to get my money back.

I have sent him your comments and i await his reply.

Thanks for your help..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links