Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Badgeless Grille

Andy-R

Does anyone know where in the UK I can get a badgeless grille from? i've seen them on e-bay from USA but don't really want to get one off there just in case the quality's poor, also has anyone changed there interior light bulb? i've seen blue ones that look pretty cool but can't figure out how to get into it.

Alright mate. By badgeless grill you mean just a mesh one? You can get them from your Lexus dealer for around £30. Or PM Chris.S on here and i'm sure he'll sort you out.

For the interior light. If you mean the one in the middle of the roof then just slip a knife down the side of the plastic cover and it pops off revealing the bulb.

Stav

Alright mate. By badgeless grill you mean just a mesh one? You can get them from your Lexus dealer for around £30. Or PM Chris.S on here and i'm sure he'll sort you out.

For the interior light. If you mean the one in the middle of the roof then just slip a knife down the side of the plastic cover and it pops off revealing the bulb.

Stav

Alright Stav. I thought it was prob that easy to do the bulb but not really had much chance to investigate. I'll give chris a try and see if he can help,Cheers Matey.

Have a look here mate:

Clicky

Stav

Cheers Stav, but I'm after one without badge, it doesn't have to be full grille replacement just the mesh bit at the back, I've just pm'd Chris will let you know how I get on. Nice one Andy.

The badge on the Sport Grill is only held on by a couple of clips and is very easily removeable.

Stav

Have a look here mate:

Clicky

Stav

Cheers Stav, but I'm after one without badge, it doesn't have to be full grille replacement just the mesh bit at the back, I've just pm'd Chris will let you know how I get on. Nice one Andy.

The badge on the Sport Grill is only held on by a couple of clips and is very easily removeable.

Stav

Ok cheers Stav, Chris said he can do them for £50.

Stav

Ok cheers Stav, Chris said he can do them for £50.

most Lex dealers are doing them for £32 plus vat, so you'd save by getting from one!

If you're a gold member on here though, you can get 15% off all parts! might be worth looking into if you intend on buying lots of genuine parts!!

Alright Si, it came colour coded (blue) they have them pre-painted in specific colours, I think, Blue, Black, Plat ice?,Green?. and nasty Red. I gave my chassis number and it matched the blue they have, although it stands out a little bit because it's new paint, i'll have to give it a wash and polish.

Well worth £36:24 looks much better than the original grill.