Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Favourite Colour Vote

Griffter

IS200 Favourite Colour  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite IS200 Colour?

• Black
    • Blue
    • Grey
    • Green
    • Red
    • Silver
    • Yellow
    • White

Hi all,

Just thought it would be interesting to get a vote going on their favourite colour of Lexus IS200 - think these are the official colours:

Astral Black

Royal Sapphire

Kensington Green

Platinum Ice

Granite Sky

Aztec Fire

Chamonix White

St Lucia Pearl

Scarlatti Red

Damietta Quartz

Strathcaron Blue

Glenarvon Pine

My vote is for the Granite Sky (although the stratchcaron blue is quite nice too) - infact their all nice, but Granite Sky if I had to choose.

Thanks,

Lee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies so far - when we get to 50 votes - I'll tot em up - and see which one wins.

Coz some of you have voted for 2nd and 3rd place colours, I'll give 10 points for 1st, 5 for 2nd, and 3 for 3rd.

Thanks all!

Why not just make this a poll to make viewing results easier?!

Personally I like Granite Sky like my IS was, the Red, and I have to say Black as it's what I have now!

Has the poll bit worked (thanks aido) - if so please use it.

If not - can someone point me in the right directions (use the manage poll option and added one question, then clicked Close Poll Form)?

That's it mate, should make life a lot easier for you as the system will count it all up now :)

I've voted for the three colours I mentioned, is that how you intended it to be or do you just want everyone to vote for one colour?

Have to admit I've had thoughts about having the Aristo sprayed red if I keep it!

I've voted for the three colours I mentioned, is that how you intended it to be or do you just want everyone to vote for one colour?

Yeah sure if you like a few colours - vote for em all!

Have to admit I've had thoughts about having the Aristo sprayed red if I keep it!

Someone told me the Red was in import - is that true?

I've voted, although to be an utter pedant, I probably ought to abstain since my favourite colour of IS200 is the white one with the 3 litre engine…….. :D

Not actually sure what colours were offered, have to admit I don't think I've ever seen a red GS in this country, I've test driven a burgundy one though, whereas looking at the Japanese brochure for the Aristo it was definitely an option in that country, but likewise the only one I've ever seen was the HKS modified one, and I'm not sure if that was a custom import or not?

I personally think this looks the absolute business:

130_0508_nob_02_z.jpg

As for the IS, I've seen a couple done in the House of Kolor Kandy Red and that is awesome!

Well, I have placed my votes, but I have to say when I chose red, for me that was a vote for aztec fire like my last IS200, not the scarlatti red. Sorry, but just being specific! Lol! :lol:

aztec fire isnt red............more like orange :lol:

i chose yellow, :blush: followed closely by red (proper red :winky: ) then blue (either one)