Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alloys Old Or New

Alloys - old or new  

26 members have voted

1. 1. The alloys on older lexus is200 where 5 spoke, newer ones have more spokes - which do you think are nicer?

• Older - 5 Spokes
    • Newer - multi spoked

You're getting the hang of these polls :D

Yeah the original 5 spokes were some of the best looking alloys ever offered as an OEM option on any car in my opinion, I can't tell you how happy I was the day I picked up my IS!

I think the older 5 spokes are the best. I like to see the disks more. :)

also easier to check for low brake pads and scored disks, you don't have to take the wheel off

You're getting the hang of these polls :D

:D ha ha - cheers aido!

Was thinking of starting another one about whether a Lexus is better than the new Focus ST2 - boys in work are giving me hassle about the performance of the Lexus compare to the Focus ST2, but I guess a poll on a lexus owners club website would be just a tad bias!

They're a different type of car mate, they're comparing a performance Ford to a smooth saloon, if they want to play on the same field get them to compare to an IS-F which is coming out and then see what they say :D

Performance wise the ST2 would kill the IS but it's like comparing Apples with Oranges, it's like comparing the ST2 to a Lambo!

They're a different type of car mate, they're comparing a performance Ford to a smooth saloon, if they want to play on the same field get them to compare to an IS-F which is coming out and then see what they say :D

Performance wise the ST2 would kill the IS but it's like comparing Apples with Oranges, it's like comparing the ST2 to a Lambo!

I think you will find he means the wheels that were fitted to the 1st gen IS in the last couple of years which were multi spoked not the new IS ones.

I think you will find he means the wheels that were fitted to the 1st gen IS in the last couple of years which were multi spoked not the new IS ones.

You've totally lost me mate - I was also on about those wheels in my first post, in that post I was referring to his friends comparing the performance of the Focus ST to the old IS, they're aimed at different markets and so are different animals..

You've totally lost me mate - I was also on about those wheels in my first post, in that post I was referring to his friends comparing the performance of the Focus ST to the old IS, they're aimed at different markets and so are different animals..

Doh!. Didn't read the post above yours.