Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Refurb

just looks like a silver one with brake dust tbh!

mine looks like that now, not washed it in 600miles.

but thats just personal preference

Good luck

Hmm, tough one. Granite Sky is a middle of the road kinda colour - either will work. I'm inclined to agree with Vyker, black sparkle does tend to look like an ordinary wheel that is just dirty. Matter of personal preference I guess. I'd go with standard.

I'm sure they'll look good whatever you choose!

Keith

IMO if you are refurbing the OEM wheels stick with silver that will look best. If you go for new rims then look at a dark colour to go with your granite sky but they'll have to be at least 18inch :)

Id go with silver as well matey, had mine done and was happy I didnt go for the granite in the end :) and it only cost me £150 all in at prestige wheel and tyre in birmingham, 0121 377 8866 dropped the car off at 9am and picked it back up at 5.30 the same day :ohmy: good finish too.

went back a month later for some black 18" dtm wheels i saw when i was there though :whistling:

Looking to get my wheels refurbed

what ya think standard or black sparkle

My car is Granite grey

going to cost 210 to have it done

Black Sparkling alloys look fantastic (had them on my previous car which was black too) however, with the brake dust that comes off the IS's they'd just look dirty to anyone who knew about Lex's.

I've just rang a place called 'Revive' in Leeds. £40 per wheel and he'll do them any colour! Thinking Gold on my Plat Ice, what do you think??

anyone no any good places in liverpool looking at some place in blackpool at the min

the place in backpool isnt the guy off eBay is it?? leave him your old ones and pay a couple of hundred quid and he'll give you a set of refurbished ones!?

i yell.com'd the guy in Leeds! there's loads of places around that can refurbish wheels though.

anyone no any good places in liverpool looking at some place in blackpool at the min

the place in backpool isnt the guy off eBay is it?? leave him your old ones and pay a couple of hundred quid and he'll give you a set of refurbished ones!?

i yell.com'd the guy in Leeds! there's loads of places around that can refurbish wheels though.

ya thats the one

shall i stay away?

ya thats the one

shall i stay away?

i would because he was a nasty four letter word when i called for details etc. for what he's charging and what you're getting you'll be better off trying yell.

also, alot of the local guys that do wheel refurb's will let you have them any colour (if its an avenue you want to go down) when they respray them having taken them back to the metal.

ya thats the one

shall i stay away?

i would because he was a nasty four letter word when i called for details etc. for what he's charging and what you're getting you'll be better off trying yell.

also, alot of the local guys that do wheel refurb's will let you have them any colour (if its an avenue you want to go down) when they respray them having taken them back to the metal.

Hiya - if you don't mind a short trek to Preston speak to WheelRepairCentre - speak to Jerry or Les and say Ben from Celica-Club recommended them.

www.wheelrepair.co.uk

He's not far of Jct 29 of the M6 - and there's a thread showing mine being re-furbedby him earlier this year.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...=38719&st=0

Definitely worth the trip - and defintley avoid PX Wheels on eBay !

ya thats the one

shall i stay away?

Hiya - if you don't mind a short trek to Preston speak to WheelRepairCentre - speak to Jerry or Les and say Ben from Celica-Club recommended them.

www.wheelrepair.co.uk

He's not far of Jct 29 of the M6 - and there's a thread showing mine being re-furbedby him earlier this year.

depending on the price ???? it might be, but i live in Leeds and it would need to be something like 25-30 quid per wheel including vat to be worth the trip!!

ya thats the one

shall i stay away?

www.wheelrepair.co.uk

depending on the price ???? it might be, but i live in Leeds and it would need to be something like 25-30 quid per wheel including vat to be worth the trip!!

how long does it take?

Are they guarantied

standard wheel has to be silver, darker colours look great on a wheel with a polished or chrome rim.

gold may look ok but i think best left for scoobys

• 1 month later...

Hello Guys,

I'm the guy who advertises exchange wheels on eBay,

I will stand by the quality of my work, and if any LOC mebers would like a tour of our facilites they are more than welcome to drop in any time.

Gordon Osgerby

www.pxwheels.com

Uint 4 Spen Business Park

Ashworth Road

Blackpool

Lancs

01253 769769

Edited by janey
Defamatory comments

I'm sorry but everyone is allowed there opinion of a business if they have had personal experiences (this is not saying that i agree or disagree). A forum is used to swap opinions and experiences and from what i've seen in this post there hasnt been any excessive negative comments.

Also, i dont feel that using someone's name to try and be derogatory towards that person is the right way to go about making your point. If there is a serious issue between your self and an individual then sorting it out privately between the two of you would be the best thing.

I think the offer of offering a tour of your facilities is excellent and it would be good to see examples of your work.

Sorry if you have taken offence from any of my comments this was not the intention.

I'm sorry but everyone is allowed there opinion of a business if they have had personal experiences (this is not saying that i agree or disagree). A forum is used to swap opinions and experiences and from what i've seen in this post there hasnt been any excessive negative comments.

Also, i dont feel that using someone's name to try and be derogatory towards that person is the right way to go about making your point. If there is a serious issue between your self and an individual then sorting it out privately between the two of you would be the best thing.

I think the offer of offering a tour of your facilities is excellent and it would be good to see examples of your work.

Sorry if you have taken offence from any of my comments this was not the intention.

Absolutely, I don't have an issue with anyone commenting on my business, good bad or indifferent, what I do take exception to is someone telling absolute lies to divert customers from me to his friend who also has a wheel business.

Absolutely, I don't have an issue with anyone commenting on my business, good bad or indifferent, what I do take exception to is someone telling absolute lies to divert customers from me to his friend who also has a wheel business.

Fair does mate

I like the standard silver!

I think Wheels in Silver look ace when they are rolling!

I never been keen on black or yellow or blue wheels!

i agree mate, when they are clean they look awesome. its keeping them clean that is the problem! :whistling:

im suprised they never released some 18" wheels on the standard design, i think they would look quality