Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie Here, Hello Everyone

L3X-IS

All i can say i thank you thank you thank you! This forum has helped me with, wheel offsets, the fact the stereo isnt coded, fitting brake pads, choosing caliper colour and much more! Heres my Lex........ err do i need to upload it to the web first and not just browse my computer?

ive tried the search what am i doing wrong i keep getting this

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed

the wheels were one of my reasons for joining :winky:

i wanted to see what theyd look like on the car but nobody seemed to have them, still not sure to be honest, needs lowering now, and tints, and a sport, grille, and maybe a trd kit :duh:

trying to get the install done next week, im amazed what my stereo is up to on fleabay with no sign of an err3,

anyone tried one of the cheap double din dvd screen thingies on there? im not fussed about sorting the wiring out, dont know what your all moaning about to be fair its not that hard to do :whistling: !!!!!

I've got 5 spokes on mine at the moment a bit different from the original ones and just lowerd mine but will soon be putting a set of TTE coilovers on have a look at my gallery mate :D There are a few meets coming up around the area mate and your welcome to join us if you want :)

Chris.... :)

:o How did he get that pic up, ive been trying for ages! took less time to change my brake pads earlier thanks to the excellent guide on here :winky: although i thought some pics would be good so i took step by step pictures, changing pads and painting calipers, now just need to learn how to post them :duh:

I cant beleive that up until i sold my audi cabriolet i vowed to keep my lexus standard, had it for 18 months and did just that, now ive sold the audi ive got allsorts in mind, i must be mad!, last month i bought new toyos for my refurbed standard 17 inch rims, this month i went and bought a set of 18s! (well the mrs WAS using the lex and she DID put a small mark on a couple of the wheels :P )

**** and ive just painted my calipers red and silver :ohmy:

Yeah ill be up for some meets, let me know when and where.

Hey there matey,

Welcome to the LOC and that's a nice Lex you have there.

Check out the link in my signature below for an upcoming North West Meet which will be happening in August hopefully. There is also the JAE in July as well, details for which can be found in the Club Meetings section.

Welcome aboard,

Jamie

Thats how it starts mate first you start doing a bit of cleaning then its a new set of wheels then you want a supercharger and it keeps going.... :D There's a big meet in july mate JAE all jap sports cars and the LOC have there own stand quite a few members going :)

If you have a look at the meets section it tells you all about up coming meets :D

Jamie beat me to it again..... :lol::lol: