Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Learning To Drive ?

Ellz

Well this was something i had to reverse up the road and take a photo of just for you guys

I was in Gillingstone today doing some work and saw this a Silve IS200 with a big shiny SUPERCHARGER sticker on the back with some alloys, and to top it off it was a leaner car i some how think the sticker would be telling a porky, what do u guys think ????

200620071672.jpg

haha. its gillingham by the way. and its 5 mins up the road for me!!! il keep my eyes peeled!!

thats the one lol 10 hours of driving wasnt fun :( it was up near the grammer boys school place second avenue i think

I must be doing somthing really wrong. I have been a driving instructor since December 2003. Since then I have had 2 Peugeot 206's and now I am teaching in an automatic Nissan Micra. I would have thought that this was a joke. I dare not put my roof sign on my GS as I will be inundated by calls of people wanting lessons in my Lex.

I must be doing somthing really wrong. I have been a driving instructor since December 2003. Since then I have had 2 Peugeot 206's and now I am teaching in an automatic Nissan Micra. I would have thought that this was a joke. I dare not put my roof sign on my GS as I will be inundated by calls of people wanting lessons in my Lex.

Think your probably making more profit than him tho as petrol will be killin hes margins, although its a nicer place to be for the office lol