Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is This Battery Good Enough?

Hi,

Can anyone please advise if this Battery is good enough to run an is200 Sport navigator?

Thanks

Optima Yellow Top

YT S 2.7

(8071-176)

(BCI D51)

Technical Specifications

12V, 41Ah

Cold Cranking Amps (EN): 510 CCA

Capacity (EN): 41Ah

Reserve Capacity: 104 minutes

Weight(kg): 11.7

Dimensions(mm)

234 Long, 127 Wide, 227 High

I think that's more than enough, I'm sure one of the older members ran his car with one of these uprated batteries to support all his ICE too so in a standard car it should be more than enough :)

Here we go, a few options for you but that you you've mentioned should be fine :)

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...mp;#entry400704

..:: Edit ::..

Actually just noticed the one you've listed shows as 41Ah - in that thread it shows standard at 45 and uprated at 60 - do they offer different capacity batteries, if so you may need slightly bigger capactiy than the exact model you've chosen!

..:: Edit ::..

Actually just noticed the one you've listed shows as 41Ah - in that thread it shows standard at 45 and uprated at 60 - do they offer different capacity batteries, if so you may need slightly bigger capactiy than the exact model you've chosen!

Well I actually brought this Battery and it died on me 8 months later got told it was the alternator etc but if it isn't bigger to run the car then that will be why.

I can always use it as a second Battery now that I already have it

So from your opinions do you think that this Battery is not powerful enough to run the car?

Possibly mate, have to admit I don't know a great deal about the batteries, does sound like it was underpowered though?

Hopefully someone will be able to confirm either way if that would be the problem, hope it is something simple :)