Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fog Bulb Change

i would just like to say what a pain in the A##e It is to remove fog lights.

then the added ache of trying to get the clip off at the back.

looks like im having a nightmare. im jyst waiting for the wd40 to try annd free the lightbulb.

i had the same problem, took me ages to break it free.. corroded all over.

you just need to be forceful wth it, keep at it mate.

good luck

stick a flat head screw driver in the gap where all the white corrosion is, and pry it off....

i dont think it will break, it seemed very tough when i got mine out... keep at it...

take it to your garage if it gets too messy.

good luck mate

i thought taking the screws out were hard. putting them back in is well just another pain. think i may keep them off and paint them dark then bang them back on.

i think this will keep me nice and busy on my days of next week.

what do you guys think. should i paint the balck or blue??

i thought taking the screws out were hard. putting them back in is well just another pain. think i may keep them off and paint them dark then bang them back on.

i think this will keep me nice and busy on my days of next week.

what do you guys think. should i paint the balck or blue??

Hello Si

i've just modified my spare set of fogs as they were really crap so i've turned them into air vents for my induction kit i've put the same mesh over them as i've got in my TTE bumper havn't tried them in yet but they look quite good as they took me ages to do and getting the mesh folded round the lamp was a right pain :rolleyes:

the link to the pics wont open on here. not sure whats going on.

also which bits need coating with silicone?

Dont know why the pics dont work mate so just taken them off again? :duh: :blink: Think you put the silicone round the bulb fittings and round the bulb base to stop them getting stuck in again??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links