Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Urgent Help Please

The only mismatch would be if you try to replace a unit that has the cd in a different position.

Pre late 2000 cars had the cd at the bottom of the unit.

Amp by-pass lead £30 odd off e-bay, facia plate £15 odd off e-bay, aftermarket stereo of your choice, thats what I did, if you get another oem stereo chances are it'll break again.

Only thing if you get aftermarket stereo you may have to change speakers if you have your music at ear-bleeding levels.

• 1 month later...
Amp by-pass lead £30 odd off e-bay, facia plate £15 odd off e-bay, aftermarket stereo of your choice, thats what I did, if you get another oem stereo chances are it'll break again.

Only thing if you get aftermarket stereo you may have to change speakers if you have your music at ear-bleeding levels.

hey I did just that however having trouble installing the by pass leads, can you give me any advice. located the ampl but cant figure out how the hell u unplug the leads at back and insert the by pass one, theres just no room.

• 1 month later...