Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Buying Tezza With Tte Body Kit And Clocks

FT2DFLR

Hi All

I'm looking for some help i'm in the process of trying to find a low mileage tezza. i've found a 98 one with a TTE body kit and clocks which apparently only has 36 click on the clock. Can any one tell me if the TTE stuff would have came factory fitted or would these have been added later as it makes quit a difference if the clocks we're switched especially on a car this old with such low mileage. the car seems to be mint so the mileage could be genuine but i've done a bit of searching and can't find any others with this kit.

Hope some one can shine some light on this

Later all

Damien

The TTE instruments would not be a factory fit. Is there any history with the car that could verify the mileage and/or when the instruments were replaced?

No unfortunately not it only off the boat from japan so the history would be dodgy at best, if the clocks aren't genuine i think i'll leave it as there is no real way of verifying the mileage the interior is spotless but a good valet could do that

the search goes on alas

Thanks for the reply

No unfortunately not it only off the boat from japan so the history would be dodgy at best, if the clocks aren't genuine i think i'll leave it as there is no real way of verifying the mileage the interior is spotless but a good valet could do that

the search goes on alas

Thanks for the reply

havent seen the TTE clocks before, are you sure there not TRD ones?? That mileage is suspiciously low for a 98. Mine had 90,000 kms on it when i got it in has over 115,000 now :winky: any pics of it??

the search goes on alas

Thanks for the reply

havent seen the TTE clocks before, are you sure there not TRD ones?? That mileage is suspiciously low for a 98. Mine had 90,000 kms on it when i got it in has over 115,000 now :winky: any pics of it??

Quite right mate they will be TRD ones just checked and can't find TTE ones, in any case they would unlikely to be fitted from new.

no sunroof, not sure of the JDM models but in the uk the only version without a sunroof used to be the base model. what version of altezza is it also?? does it have a 4cyl engine or a 6 cyl engine? This is important to find out.

no sunroof, not sure of the JDM models but in the uk the only version without a sunroof used to be the base model. what version of altezza is it also?? does it have a 4cyl engine or a 6 cyl engine? This is important to find out.

ive yet to see an Altezza with a sunroof. Think only the qualitat model come with it as standard any link to it on car zone??

Edit: Found it here for anyone thats interested, not much info on it

ive yet to see an Altezza with a sunroof. Think only the qualitat model come with it as standard any link to it on car zone??

thats why i said "not sure of the JDM models "

some altezzas do come with electric sunroof as an extra option, mine has a sunroof :)

• 2 months later...
heres a few pics

http://images.carzone.ie/images/seanbyrne609.jpg

http://images.carzone.ie/images/seanbyrne608.jpg

think i'll leave it though would rather something a little newer 2000 on under 40k mile

You would have thought for that price it would have a knob for the stickshift :whistling: