Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Celsior (japanese Lexus Ls400)

is that cos you know if he gets a ride in one, he'll come home in one.... how you evr got him in that Honda I don't know.... must be a whole heap of love in your house!

Loz

When I was married I had a Honda Accord AeroDeck. Bought the wife a brand new car out of the goodness of my heart. But maybe thats why I was married for only 7 weeks...? :P

• 3 months later...

:winky: Hi First post New Member

Just purchased LS 400 27000 miles 1992 imported from Hong Kong in 2000. I had no No Claims Discount as I'd been driving on the wifes policy for years. With the wife as main driver and full no claims and me as a named driver it was £320 from Norwich union on the web. In the end I went to www.insureyourmotor.com. I got an introductory discount of 4 years NCDafter phoning them . Fully comp cost me £430 with the wife as a named driver as well. It was £6 cheaper with her on it! Excess was £350 I get free legal cover , windscreen cover, free uninsured loss cover and a free courtesy car if mines off road for repairs. If I stay with them next year I get the full five years NCD that I can take anywhere. Cannot complain at that. No problem because it was an import either.

Now I'm looking at getting a new speedo facia so it reads in MPH. I need to get the odometer altered to read in miles as well. Any ideas as to the best place to go? I've also got the dash light problem so I guess I'll do it all at once.