Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sport Grille

awesome. thanks aztec. as im staying with lexus for a t least another year. i want to tart her up alittle to keep my interest hence thinking of a facial for dear lexi

will be in touch with lexus newcastle tomorrow to sort one out.

will add details of what they say and prices

awesome. thanks aztec. as im staying with lexus for a t least another year. i want to tart her up alittle to keep my interest hence thinking of a facial for dear lexi

will be in touch with lexus newcastle tomorrow to sort one out.

will add details of what they say and prices

I paid £28 for mine as i got the gold discount from Lexus Stoke? :)

sign up for gold membership and pay for the privilege. look right at the top of the forums and it says gold members.

i thought the offer was only open to certain colours. as im after stratcarron blue im not sure they are available. but i will ask

as suspected they dont do my blue in the sport grille. does anyone have one for sale?? in strathcarron blue that i could pur chase

Depends on how much you are willing to pay :whistling: ?

depends what the asking price was? :P :P

Hi,

I have had a look at my grille to make sure it was not damaged in any way (due to where I had it stored). This grille was bought in November 2005 for roughly £36 (I was not a Gold Member then) and it was originally silver. I had it resprayed in Strathcaron Blue for £40. It has never been fitted to my car as I have been using the standard and LE grilles. I was hoping to use it this summer but it is not a big deal. I am more concerned at the moment about the crap handling of my car.

I am under no pressure to sell, however, if I can help a fellow member out I will do so. Jamie will attest to that.

Someone else is also interested in this grille so if interested parties would like to PM me with their best offers (plus postage of course) by 19.00hrs on Monday 24th June 2007 I will make a decision then. :shifty:

Been quoted £36.00 from lexus Bromley but they only come in Black.... and my cars Plat Ice soooooooooooooo if any one has one that they would like to part with for ££ :whistling: pm me......

I have one but it has a few stone chips on :(

Been quoted £36.00 from lexus Bromley but they only come in Black.... and my cars Plat Ice soooooooooooooo if any one has one that they would like to part with for ££ :whistling: pm me......

I bought one in black for £28 for my Kensington Green IS200 Sportnav (another colour that isn't stocked)...doesn't take a lot of effort to remove the black mesh and spray the grill surround in the right colour. :whistling:

how bad is it?? do you have a pic? pm me a price if you want to sell :winky:

how bad is it?? do you have a pic? pm me a price if you want to sell :winky:

PM sent, might want to try Chris.S first for a new one, think he can deliver them too.

Sports grilles never came in the newer colours, only those that the IS originally came in when 1st launched. Some of those colours are now discontinued now.