Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

WylieCoyote

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem I will have is Mrs P is due to have the baby on 16th so I don't want to be too far away just in case. Still keen to come to the meet tho (providing the weather clears a bit so I can clean and polish the Lex.)

I'm happy to change any details as long as everyone agrees. I've been really busy with work the last few days and haven't had chance to keep on top of things. If Long Eaton is the general consensus, fine.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

Right kids,

Time is getting on now and this date is getting forever closer. Decision time as to whether we are going ahead with this meeting. Long Eaton will be ok, as long as people turn up. Final thoughts please...

Keith

If theres just the four of us i will still make the trip and maybe i will be picking my sport grill up so can fit this at the meet before getting some grub!!

Possibles - i_love_my_IS200, Kazi and aztecbandit

Not long now and hopefully everyone will be able to make it and then we'll have a decent turn out.

What time should we all meet up?

Hopefully should have my sports grill and so will be fitting this at the meet also would like to have a look at the cam belt just to check if anyone would like to come and watch or needs anything else doing.

If anyone's still coming to this me and Chris will be there fitting my sports grill so if anyone would like to join in for a mod session and general chat we shall be there about 2.30 - 3.00

Hopefully will be a few people turn up :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk