Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

WylieCoyote

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No spoiler :crying: Well be good to see you if you can make it.

Rob - Me and Chris will be there and should be a couple of others. Be good to see you if you can pop down and you can show off your new s/c

No spoiler :crying: Well be good to see you if you can make it.

Rob - Me and Chris will be there and should be a couple of others. Be good to see you if you can pop down and you can show off your new s/c

NO S/C for me, just an I/K.

I know you've not got a s/c i meant i_love_my_IS200 :P

Thats a real shame mate how about making it to santa pod for 12th August.

Also, as your from Milton Keynes if you ever go near the theatre just drop in to the new coffee bar thats just opened!!

should be there too!!

no idea where it is.. im hoping the extremely dodgy lexus sat nav can actually find it without giving me a 30 mile detour!!

I will be doing some work on the ICE so im happy to help any of you guys.. will bring the tool kit!!!

twas a good little meet and nice weather as well!!

shame Rikos decided he'd turn up about an hour and a half after everyone else :lol: :lol: :lol:

i tell you what fellas, the s/c is wicked fun down the country roads :whistling: :winky:

Good to meet you again Rob cars looks and sounds great mate :whistling: even mine looked quite clean for a change :D

yes mate urs was shining nicely.

just need it lowered really, then i'll be a very happy chappy.

What a nightmare i had Sunday!! Did about 6 trips up the A50 as i missed the turning but got there in the end.

Was good to see Chris and Rob again but sorry i missed Redz.

Thanks alot to Chris for picking my grill up, helping me fit it and cleaning my engine bay :D

A massive apology from me guys. The wife double booked Sunday even though I told her I was gonna go to this, and of course as she is so close to the due date I couldn't leave her at her mates picnic in case anything happened. Annoyed the hell out of me really as I made a point of arranging to be away that day and she just ignored it. I blame it on hormones.

sorry i had to shoot off guys.. will make sure i have more time for the nest one and not rushing off to tescos!!

the misses guessed where i had gone but luckily got away with it!!

good to finally meet some of the club.. lookin fwd to the next one!

sorry i had to shoot off guys.. will make sure i have more time for the nest one and not rushing off to tescos!!

the misses guessed where i had gone but luckily got away with it!!

good to finally meet some of the club.. lookin fwd to the next one!

Good to meet you matey you'll have to pick a shop a bit further away next time so you can stay and show us more of your ice set up..... :D